No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Caleb Truax Rocks James DeGale For IBF Belt in Shocker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cameltoe View Post
    Here we go again. More anti-british posts from 1 hour run.

Every time there is a thread about a British fighter, you’re in on it, moaning like b*tch.

And it’s all because you’re hard for Wilder and mad that AJ gets all the attention.

Grow up, you’re a disgrace to this site.
    What are you crying about?! I gave a Brit a chance and he failed, they are just not good boxers! what more can I do?!

Comment

• You knew after the bout with Badou Jack and the bullshyt decision draw that DeGale was a protected piece of doodoo. I only watched the Anthony Yarde fight cause he seems to be one of the few on that card that has any potential, the rest was garage. Even Dubois shows me nothing.

Comment

• U.k.

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
        What are you crying about?! I gave a Brit a chance and he failed, they are just not good boxers! what more can I do?!
        we'll see when A J takes solders head of

Comment

• Originally posted by Georgia123 View Post
          we'll see when A J takes solders head of
          Wilders head

Comment

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
            Went through a few Americans first though, didn’t he?

I find it funny when some Americans get all ****ty about British fighters. Why would you care? Seriously, why would you even focus on it? Why is it a thing to you?

I couldn’t care less about American, Canadian, Cuban, Australian, whatever fighters and I don’t come on here and comment on threads bashing a certain nations fighters.

Obviously it must be jealousy deep down that drives it given how Britain has been successful in recent years with its fighters and had plenty of world champions. I’m sorry that’s the case, and yes some of them have now been beaten but you know what? Most fighters get beaten. British, American or otherwise. It’s not a British thing, it’s down to the fighter themselves. If you think otherwise then it just shows you up as pig ignorant.

With you the jealousy stems from BumSquad. Seriously your history is just post after post about Anthony Joshua. You’re so obsessed with all the attention AJ gets over Wilder that you don’t even realise you add to it by commenting relentlessly on every damn thread about him.

Comment

Working...
            X