Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz: Joshua is a Well Cared For Girl - Worse Than Wilder!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz: Joshua is a Well Cared For Girl - Worse Than Wilder!

On Friday night is the ring return of Cuban heavyweight puncher Luis Ortiz as part of the Fox Sports 1 televised card in Hialeah in Miami, Florida. Ortiz will face Daniel Martz (16-5-1, 13 KO) ten round stay busy fight - after being away from a layoff of one year. Ortiz (27-0, 23 KOs) was scheduled to return to the ring last month, against WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder. Ortiz was pulled from the fight after testing positive for a banned substance.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ortiz was Joshua's mandatory. He chose to fight Wilder instead. Who the pussy?

Comment

No way, Joshua has fought Klitschko, Breazele, who has wilder faced, he is the one that is afraid of you not Joshua

Comment

I have to agree with Mr. Ortiz on this one, this pre Madonna and his fraud promoter are now ducking and hiding behind percentages, let the best fight the best, while these fraud fights in Brit against tomato cans

Comment

Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
          No way, Joshua has fought Klitschko, Breazele, who has wilder faced, he is the one that is afraid of you not Joshua
          Breazeale is an an absolute joke, I can't believe his name is mentioned to give Joshua credibility.

Comment

Originally posted by Pennsauken1 View Post
            I have to agree with Mr. Ortiz on this one, this pre Madonna and his fraud promoter are now ducking and hiding behind percentages, let the best fight the best, while these fraud fights in Brit against tomato cans
            The one hiding behind percentages is Wilder. "It not about the money" though.

Joshua makes 15+ mil
            Wilder makes at most 1.5 mil.

50/50 though.
            Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 12-08-2017, 12:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheUntouchable View Post
              Breazeale is an an absolute joke, I can't believe his name is mentioned to give Joshua credibility.
              I hope you say that when Wilder announces him as his next opponent.

Comment

The problem is Eddie Hearn, that guy is a greedy merchant who needs his cash for ******* and gay orgy parties.

At the end of the day, Joshua beat Klitschko, which means he has the best fighter on his resume not including Tyson Fury, who may never return for multiple reasons. Top 3 were Klit, Fury and AJ in whatever order and 2 of them are gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
                  The problem is Eddie Hearn, that guy is a greedy merchant who needs his cash for ******* and gay orgy parties.

At the end of the day, Joshua beat Klitschko, which means he has the best fighter on his resume not including Tyson Fury, who may never return for multiple reasons. Top 3 were Klit, Fury and AJ in whatever order and 2 of them are gone.
                  Wilder is the one being greedy.

How the **** can someone demand half the money from someone that makes 10x more than they do.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                    Wilder is the one being greedy.

How the **** can someone demand half the money from someone that makes 10x more than they do.
                    I agree with that - I do think 35% would be fair, even 40%.

I thought GGG should have been happy with 25% against Canelo but at the end of the day I just want to see the fights being made - my point was that calling Joshua a girl is silly coming from Ortiz the drug cheat when Joshua has a better resume and is the #1 HW currently.

Comment

Working...
                    X