Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Orlando Salido, Miguel Roman - Tense Final Face To Face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i wanna see farmer's fight

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
      And Lomachenko is top pound for pound , something Salido will never achive.
      You're out of your dang mind sonny.

Just say NO TO CRACK kid! Your parents love you.

via GIPHY

Comment

Originally posted by Ajvar View Post
        "son"? lol, you sound like a dusty 50 year old farter who keeps telling about his best accomplishment as hitting few times the nowadays president when you both were in school.
        That's what I said. You obviously never been in the hood you pink maggot.

Say that to my face (which you never would if you were in front of me) and the only thing dusty would be your dirt napping dome piece.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
          Don't matter, Salido is a b-level fighter.
          So why is Loma in most of P4P list and Salido isn't and never was. I guess u know more than the people who make all those list. Salido know he gets stop that's why he doesn't take the fight. Rigo didn't have a problem with the money vs Loma.

Comment

You're out of your dang mind sonny.

Just say NO TO CRACK kid! Your parents love you.

via GIPHY

Facts don't lie. U will never see Salido top pound for pound. The truth hurts. I know u feel proud that Salido beat someone with 1-0 record, doesn't make weight for the fight and constantly Low blows his oppoent and get SD.

Comment

Facts don't lie. U will never see Salido top pound for pound. The truth hurts. I know u feel proud that Salido beat someone with 1-0 record, doesn't make weight for the fight and constantly Low blows his oppoent and get SD.
              Facts, what facts?

Facts are Salido weight 2.33lbs over weight. Ewwww such an advantage!!!!

And on fight night and wait for it --- wait for it --- a WHOPPING 11lbs. Yes, you read that right an entire ELEVEN POUNDS.

Pacquiao would come in 16lbs - 20lbs over contracted weight on fight night his entire career you mug! I bet you slobber his balls too.

Lomachenko ain't p4p dude. Nobody is saying that besides crazy fool Atlas.

Lomochenko is about to get another loss tonight and he made his fighter move up TWO WEIGHT CLASSES to get it. Hey guys we got a non-can here that wants the fight. Ok, make him come up two weight classes so we can win, ye boss I'll get it done.

GTF outta here you chit stain.

Comment

Facts, what facts?

Facts are Salido weight 2.33lbs over weight. Ewwww such an advantage!!!!

And on fight night and wait for it --- wait for it --- a WHOPPING 11lbs. Yes, you read that right an entire ELEVEN POUNDS.

Pacquiao would come in 16lbs - 20lbs over contracted weight on fight night his entire career you mug! I bet you slobber his balls too.

Lomachenko ain't p4p dude. Nobody is saying that besides crazy fool Atlas.

Lomochenko is about to get another loss tonight and he made his fighter move up TWO WEIGHT CLASSES to get it. Hey guys we got a non-can here that wants the fight. Ok, make him come up two weight classes so we can win, ye boss I'll get it done.

GTF outta here you chit stain.
                U do don't **** about boxing. U watch ur Daddy Salido in a fight no one give a **** about and Ill watch the historic fight. Nobody ask or Forced Rigo to come up, he choose to fight. Rigo ain't a ***** like Salido making excuses about Money when Rigo who is way more talented didn't complain.

Comment

U do don't **** about boxing. U watch ur Daddy Salido in a fight no one give a **** about and Ill watch the historic fight. Nobody ask or Forced Rigo to come up, he choose to fight. Rigo ain't a ***** like Salido making excuses about Money when Rigo who is way more talented didn't complain.
                  Don't start barking at me like your going to bite you driveltard. You remind me of Chester the dog:

I'm watching this fight, not Salido. I'm a fan of Rigondeaux.

Rigondeaux turned town the first offer about the money not being right, so you're wrong --- again.

Comment

This fight doesnt excite me at all. Roman is tough but he is a glorified bum.

No thank you.. bad matchmaking by Salido’s team.

Comment

Don't start barking at me like your going to bite you driveltard. You remind me of Chester the dog:

I'm watching this fight, not Salido. I'm a fan of Rigondeaux.

Rigondeaux turned town the first offer about the money not being right, so you're wrong --- again.
                      Like i said u don't **** about boxing Rigo and Salido lost tonight.

Comment

Working...
                      X