Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Orlando Salido, Miguel Roman - Tense Final Face To Face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
    Like i said u don't **** about boxing Rigo and Salido lost tonight.
    One more ******ed outburst from you and you'll be on my blocked list.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
      One more ******ed outburst from you and you'll be on my blocked list.
      Block me, I don't want to converse with someone who doesn't know **** about boxing. Ur two boys Quit tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
        Block me, I don't want to converse with someone who doesn't know **** about boxing. Ur two boys Quit tonight.
        No idea what you're talking about. Nothing new for me though. Enjoy the rest of your ******ed existence.

Weirdo keeping tabs on me, get off my d1ck son --- d1cks are for ch1cks...remember that.

Comment

Say that to my face (which you never would if you were in front of me) and the only thing dusty would be your dirt napping dome piece.
          LMAO. Calling for a "real-life meeting" in internet. You indeed are 50 years of old.

Comment

No idea what you're talking about. Nothing new for me though. Enjoy the rest of your ******ed existence.

Weirdo keeping tabs on me, get off my d1ck son --- d1cks are for ch1cks...remember that.
            You get off my dick, You're the one responding to my post. Just retire like Salido ur to retarted to understand facts. Go pray to ur Daddy Salido.

Comment

Working...
            X