Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Filip Hrgovic beat all the top 10 HW's right now already?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Truth! View Post
    If you'd actually seen him fight you'd know he'd definitely beat that windmilling bum Wilder, and that grandad Ortiz that went the distance with Malik Scott.

With a name like 'Sadiq' what the **** are you gonna know about boxing lol!
    What does my name have to do with anything??? Why do you have to insult me you mother ****er, it's a ****ing opinion and I don't think he can hang with the big boys, you ****ing azzhole

Comment

Didn't Hrgovic lose to Yoka multiple times in the amateurs?

Comment

Originally posted by Deus View Post
        Hrgović is more suited to the pros because of his cardio and iron chin. He already said that himself.

Yoka is a joke. Tony Joke-a.

Comment

So this is where Parker fans moved to.

Comment

Way too early to tell, he has showed some good power but has only fought 2 absolute bums so far as a pro (I understand, he is just starting). They were 1 round finishes but right now he is just a prospect - at least he has good height / range so someone to look out for, not someone who has gotten my attention though

Comment

Originally posted by Deus View Post
              Yoka was beneficiary to several sketchy decisions in the ams.

Not that he was blasted about by Hrgovic or anything, but it was tough to give it to the Frenchman, yet he got it every time.

Joyce also imo should have beaten Yoka at the Olympics.

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
                at least he has good height / range so someone to look out for, not someone who has gotten my attention though
                The Yugos have the best tall athletes in Europe. They produced a lot of legit NBA players. Toni Kukoč, Dražen Petrović, Vlade Divac... Also the tall tennis player Goran Ivanišević.

Then there's the future NBA GOAT Luka Dončić (half-Serb, half-Slovene).

The people of the Dinaric Alps are on record as being the tallest in the world, with a male average height of 185.6 cm (6 ft 1.1 in) and a female average height of 171.0 cm (5 ft 7.3 in).
                https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dinari...Human_activity

Would love to see more tall Croats and Serbs going into boxing instead of basketball. Filip Hrgović actually wanted to become a basketball player first but luckily switched to boxing. Hopefully this becomes a trend and we see more tall monsters from that region boxing.

Comment

With a name like 'Sadiq' what the **** are you gonna know about boxing lol!
                  LMAO!! Truth. If your name is Sadiq, you're either a) a taxi driver in Detroit, b) you work as a pizza courier for a Pakistani restaurant or c) you're a *********.

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
                    What does my name have to do with anything??? Why do you have to insult me you mother ****er, it's a ****ing opinion and I don't think he can hang with the big boys, you ****ing azzhole
                    Haha. Mate its just the truth. With a name like that you are bound to be either South Asian or Arab and neither can fight to save their luves lol.Its just the truth..they are hopelessly terrrible at boxing.

Hrgovic is the real deal get used to him corner shop boy.

Comment

Haha. Mate its just the truth. With a name like that you are bound to be either South Asian or Arab and neither can fight to save their luves lol.Its just the truth..they are hopelessly terrrible at boxing.

Hrgovic is the real deal get used to him corner shop boy.
                      In case you haven't known two Arabs just win world championships, and when was the last time a white american boxer won the title??? Gtfoh with this racist ****

Comment

Working...
                      X