Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Lomachenko, Rigondeaux - Finally Go Face To Face!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loma wearing clear glasses today, come Saturday, he's going to needed Limo tint.

Comment

Yes Loma is taller so waht? We knew he would be the bigger man. Height dont win fights doe. This is one of the best fights in boxing history, 2 of the most skilled boxers ever facing each other.

Comment

In one of those pics i had to count Crawford's fingers to make sure there were only 5 cause his hand looked so big on Lomas shoulder. Rigo is small but hes so talented that he definitely has a chance to win the fight. He's not a bum moving up to fight a great fighter, he's also a great fighter.

Comment

Not sure if Loma is moving up or if Rigo is... Looks like Rigo is the bigger man - bulk-wise...

Comment

I expected this type of comments section. Rigo was always much smaller and even if they fought at 126 his frame would just be smaller and he would be shorter. Now all of the sudden everyone is surprised that the size difference is that big. Before a lot of Loma haters were saying that Rigo would win and weight doesn't matter because the skill disparity is so large. Now I barely hear that type of rhetoric it's all about the weight now.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik1984 View Post
              What is next for Loma??? Juan Estrada.. Srisaket Sor Rungvisai ,,, Cuadras... when the opponent seems to be high level, Loma will fight them. at his weight... he wants no part on meeting in the middle. Loma should put a weight limit to rigo too. rigo cant weight more than 126 lbs on fight night>>>>
              Loma was not the one calling Rigondeaux out, though...
              And not only that, but Rigondeaux already had a chance to fight Loma at 126 and turned it down. Too bad so sad...

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
                and rigo gots that 2.5” reah advantage. Key factor
                And he's got to make up over 4" of height just to hit Loma in the face. He should start practicing jumping and punching at the same time lol...

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                  'Basically the same size, doe'

**** off

Rigo is wearing platform shoes as well.

I almost started doubting my pick as we got closer to fight night as well. Lomachenko is just gonna bull doze him. All his fans are gonna go mental like he just did something great.
                  I think you're overestimating the size difference. Height does not definitively equate to size difference. Conlan appears taller than Loma in their shots together and he fights at featherweight. Loma is naturally bigger but not by that much.
                  Rigo should've agreed to the fight when Loma was featherweight if he didn't want a size disadvantage. I know he wanted a bigger purse but regardless of how skilled he is, the lighter weights don't typically bring the numbers like the bigger weight classes.
                  Conversely to your assumption that given Loma wins his fans will treat it like a great accomplishment, I hope the Rigo fans don't whine and complain that Loma was huge after most of them think Rigo is going to win anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
                    and rigo gots that 2.5” reah advantage. Key factor
                    ??? Do you under stand angles and elevations??? That aint gonna mean sht when he got to hit a guy much taller. Fuk you ever tried fight I a guy much taller than you??? Sure you can hit them in the body and chest easy but hitting them flush on the face is a Bi@tch!!!

Comment

Originally posted by wlad1111 View Post
                      I expected this type of comments section. Rigo was always much smaller and even if they fought at 126 his frame would just be smaller and he would be shorter. Now all of the sudden everyone is surprised that the size difference is that big. Before a lot of Loma haters were saying that Rigo would win and weight doesn't matter because the skill disparity is so large. Now I barely hear that type of rhetoric it's all about the weight now.
                      I totally agree. They're already preparing the excuses if Loma wins. The great Rigo wouldn't have agreed to the fight if he didn't think he could win. He had an opportunity to fight at 126. It's not Loma's fault he didn't accept it. His camp are saying the size difference won't be a factor so I don't know what the Rigo fans who are balking about the size difference are complaining about.

Comment

Working...
                      X