Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vitali Klitschko getting into the HOF ahead of Vazquez Sr etc? WTF?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
    Yes, they included a guy who had actual wins against legitimate foes instead of literal bums.
    How odd.
    Whats his best win? Sanders? Adamek? Chisora?

Thats not a hall of fame fighter ffs

Comment

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
      Yes, they included a guy who had actual wins against legitimate foes instead of literal bums.
      How odd.
      How the **** does Vitali Klitschko deserve to get in ahead of Michael Moorer. Moorer was a LHW champ moved to HW and got a W over Holyfield.

What has Vitali done? Who did he beat?

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        you're in no position to laugh at the voting if you don't know that fighters must be retired for five years before they're eligible.
        He shouldn't be up for nomination is the point and too have him inducted before Wlad is a joke even if it was 20 years from now .

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
          Wlad just semi-retired a couple months ago. Would be a little early to put him in the HOF.

Anyway I would have definitely voted for Winky Wright. None of the other names on the list deserve to be in his presence (Morales is a given, Vitali kind of ushered in a new HW era, Winky is the weird one to me).
          Winky is the correct choice !

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
            He shouldn't be up for nomination is the point and too have him inducted before Wlad is a joke even if it was 20 years from now .

the point is that you genuinely didn't know that it takes five years of retirement to get your name on the ballot. you can't know much about boxing and won't be taken seriously if you don't know something as well known and simple as that.

Comment

the point is that you genuinely didn't know that it takes five years of retirement to get your name on the ballot. you can't know much about boxing and won't be taken seriously if you don't know something as well known and simple as that.
              I wasnt suggesting Wlad should be in the HOF but CLEARLY stated Vitali not before him . Sorry if that SIMPLE post confused you .

You really need to re read the thread comments .
              Last edited by juggernaut666; 12-06-2017, 12:24 PM.

Comment

You really need to re read the thread comments .

no, you need to understand how the voting system works [which you obviously did not.]

ahs nothing to do with who is better until wladimir is eligible. he's not. therefor his brother gets in before he does.

Comment

no, you need to understand how the voting system works [which you obviously did not.]

ahs nothing to do with who is better until wladimir is eligible. he's not. therefor his brother gets in before he does.
                  I wasnt suggesting Wlad should be in the HOF but CLEARLY stated Vitali not before him . Sorry if that SIMPLE post confused you simpleton .

Now go away foolish boy !

Comment

I wasnt suggesting Wlad should be in the HOF but CLEARLY stated Vitali not before him . Sorry if that SIMPLE post confused you .

Now go away foolish boy !

i'm not worried about being called a boy or confused by a guy who has dedicated enough time to make a handle on a boxing website not understanding how the hall of fame works.

vitali got in befor ehis brother because he retired before his brother. it is that simple. you wouldn't mention his entrance prior to his brother's if you understand how eligibility was determined. you said "i can't agree with that [vitali getting in before wladimir,] when it's not a matter of ability or accomplishments which your post implies, but a rule regarding eligibility.

can't be more obvious that you didn't know the rules, and therefor have plebian boxing knowledge. for the record, i had media credentials for several years and would probaly have a hall of fame vote if i had stuck with it. wasn't comfortable with putting in a lot of hours and not making any money, so i stopped. how many times have you been given media credentials? how many BWAA writers have you had lunch with?

boy doe
                    run along doe

Comment

i'm not worried about being called a boy or confused by a guy who has dedicated enough time to make a handle on a boxing website not understanding how the hall of fame works.

vitali got in befor ehis brother because he retired before his brother. it is that simple. you wouldn't mention his entrance prior to his brother's if you understand how eligibility was determined. you said "i can't agree with that [vitali getting in before wladimir,] when it's not a matter of ability or accomplishments which your post implies, but a rule regarding eligibility.

can't be more obvious that you didn't know the rules, and therefor have plebian boxing knowledge. for the record, i had media credentials for several years and would probaly have a hall of fame vote if i had stuck with it. wasn't comfortable with putting in a lot of hours and not making any money, so i stopped. how many times have you been given media credentials? how many BWAA writers have you had lunch with?

boy doe
                      run along doe

"Vitali is a great head to head fighter against anyone but a HOFer "

The above quote was my premise and it suggests Vitali shouldn't even be on the ballot . I didnt mention why Wlad was NOT on the ballot for a reason , God i hope you proof read your stuff bf you publish it , you are having a hard time with little posts ? lol

Now go run along and write a book about it you DOPE . Maybe by then you'll figure it out .
                      Last edited by juggernaut666; 12-06-2017, 12:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X