Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vitali Klitschko getting into the HOF ahead of Vazquez Sr etc? WTF?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
    Wow you must be pretty bored simpleton so i'll break it down to you like the ****** you are !

1. Vitali is a great head to head fighter against anyone but a HOFer (This suggests Vitali shouldn't be there )

2. and before Wlad ( This SUGGESTS that Wlad should be ahead of him and nowhere mentions why Wlad isnt on there )

3 . You should have quit after my first reply back to you as you are just looking ignorant now , but you're a top elite journalist doe who decided to thinlk it was a good idea to start a empty baseless argument bc he THOUGHT he caught a lopp hole on a thread , end of the line for you its your stop time to get off

!!

your post does suggest that wladimir should be a hall of famer before vitali. and we agree that he's the more accomplished of the two brothers.

that he got in before his brother is something you'd mention if it came down to ability, and not because wladimir couldn't be a hall of famer. you clearly didn't know that fighters need to be retired for five years before they can get on the ballot. just take your L and learn something. if you didn't think he was eligible you'd never bring up that he wasn't in the hall of fame before his less deserving brother.

never once did i claim to be an elite journalist. i did claim to have media credentials for several years and that i'd probably have a hall of fame vote at this stage if i cared to. which are true statements.
    Last edited by New England; 12-06-2017, 01:57 PM.

Comment

I know right!?!

The only Hall Of Famers I see on that list are Erik Morales, Gilberto Roman, Genaro Hernandez, and Fernando Vargas.

Comment

Oh, and Pauline Ayala, he's Mexican too.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
          Tyson, Holyfield, Lewis, Wlad Klitschko, Foreman, Holmes

What was your point here? All those guys had much much better resumes than Vitali. The killer for him is Wlad because he fought in the same era and he was the one who, Sanders aside, beat all the top contenders and unified the titles. Some of Vits opponents were well regarded at the time, but really now you look back were not very good HWs at all. Sanders is really his only significant win over a decent contender.
          So no one of the period where Klitsckos were active?

Holmes fought a retired Ali. And that's about it for the fights he actually won.

Comment

Shocked as hell that he made it in first time out. Dude has a really weak resume.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              your post does suggest that wladimir should be a hall of famer before vitali. and we agree that he's the more accomplished of the two brothers.

that he got in before his brother is something you'd mention if it came down to ability, and not because wladimir couldn't be a hall of famer. you clearly didn't know that fighters need to be retired for five years before they can get on the ballot. just take your L and learn something. if you didn't think he was eligible you'd never bring up that he wasn't in the hall of fame before his less deserving brother.

never once did i claim to be an elite journalist. i did claim to have media credentials for several years and that i'd probably have a hall of fame vote at this stage if i cared to. which are true statements.
              Yeah exactly.

Mayweather should probably get in the HOF over Arturo Gatti if that's how it worked but of course it's not.

Comment

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
                So no one of the period where Klitsckos were active?

Holmes fought a retired Ali. And that's about it for the fights he actually won.
                You said 93-now. I gave you a list

From the Klitschko era?

Only Wlad.

Im not even going to bother with the second part of your post

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                  You said 93-now. I gave you a list

From the Klitschko era?

Only Wlad.

Im not even going to bother with the second part of your post
                  So what did Wlad do to be on the list that Vitali should have done in your eyes?
                  Oh you are not going to bother because you don't have an answer?

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    you're in no position to laugh at the voting if you don't know that fighters must be retired for five years before they're eligible.
                    Got eeeeem!

Comment

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
                      So what did Wlad do to be on the list that Vitali should have done in your eyes?
                      Beat almost all the top contenders of his era? Unify almost all the titles? Become basically undisputed champion?

Haye (WBA Champ)
                      Povetkin (WBA Regular)
                      Chagaev (WBA Champ)
                      Byrd x2(WBO Champ and IBF Champ in I and II respectively)
                      Ibragimov (WBO Champ)
                      Pulev
                      Peter
                      Tony Thompson
                      Eddie Chambers

Not the best list ever, it was a poor era, but much better than Vitali's which basically consists of Sanders, Peter and a good performance before losing to Lewis. Sure he has plenty of wins which were well regarded at the time, but thats why we wait 5 years before induction, so that we get a better view of which wins were actually good, and which were just hype.
                      Last edited by Tom Cruise; 12-06-2017, 05:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X