Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rigo's Coach is Firm: Donaire is Tougher Fight Than Lomachenko!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
    Regardless of the outcome I'm surprised this deal got done.
    They had no choice cuz it would of made them look real bad if they didn't take the fight cuz Rigondeaux put them on BLAST through social media.

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
      I don;t care about who's considered a "star". Your clearly salty because the sport has expanded, leaving mexico in the dust.
      Just so you know, Mexicans are the second best race in the game, maybe cuz they got more fighters than any race in the fight game but it is what it is....I'm not Mexican so I aint bias.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
        Sorry, Pedro. I disagree quite a bit. The only thing Nonito had over Lomachenko is one-punch power. Nothing else. Vasyl will be the biggest test Rigo has ever faced. Sucks that it’s coming at this point in his life and at this weight. Oh, well.
        Are you Cuban? You sound like you don't want to jinx Rigondeaux. Don't worry Rigo got this. What you need to worry about is them espn scorecards....

Comment

Originally posted by minemax View Post
          I believe it's good when your opponent's trainer is deluded, right?
          Diaz still laughs at Lomachenko's promoter, Bob Arum of Top Rank, calling his boxer the best fighter since heavyweight legend Muhammad Ali.
          "That comparison lacks respect for boxing and Ali himself, Arum's only fighter with a*basis for comparison [to Ali]*is Terence Crawford, and*[Arum] does not do that. This only hurts Lomachenko," Diaz said.
          "[Arum] is overestimating*[his fighter]*and Lomachenko*will end up believing that lie because it has repeated so many times that becomes his truth. Lomachenko has suddenly acquired a damaging arrogance that was not seen before. This man has a 9-1 record, comparing it with Ali is impossible in a healthy mind.
          "We do not care what Bob Arum says, or what Lomachenko says, he has quality and we do not haggle over it, but Rigondeaux will show that*he is the best pound for pound. [Arum] says*people turn off the television, that people fall asleep with Rigo, he can not accept the defeat against Nonito, but what is coming up on Saturday is going to be worse."

Sound like the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
            Are you Cuban? You sound like you don't want to jinx Rigondeaux. Don't worry Rigo got this. What you need to worry about is them espn scorecards....
            Haha I don’t believe in jinxes or any other superstitions. Just calling it the way I see it. I’ve been wrong and I’ve been right, just like everyone else. I’m hoping you’re right on this occasion. We’ll know soon enough.

Comment

He had bricks in his hands also, does lomo have bricks in his hands? NO!
              No, but he's fighting someone smaller than him.

Comment

Just so you know, Mexicans are the second best race in the game, maybe cuz they got more fighters than any race in the fight game but it is what it is....I'm not Mexican so I aint bias.
                Mexicans are not a race, it's a nationality

Comment

Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post
                  Donaire is a nobody compared to Lomachenko... Dude got brutally Knocked Out by Walters, who just got embarassed, clowned & quit against Loma.
                  A nobody who's accomplished significantly more than Lomachenko as a professional. He lost to Rigondeaux but was passed his prime vs Walters. Wasn't a brutal KO but he was stopped. He also hurt Walters badly himself... More than Lomachenko ever did.

We all like Lomachenko (he's a great talent), but let's not elevate him more than he's accomplished while denigrating someone that's already been where he's trying to get to.

Comment

If we are going to go there. YES it's due to numbers.

PER CAPITA eastern euros perform the best out of all races and it's not really close.

Comment

Loma is a better boxer than Donaire. But Donaire was the fighter of the year when rigo beat him.

Comment

Working...
                      X