Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rigo's Coach is Firm: Donaire is Tougher Fight Than Lomachenko!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
    It was 'great white hope', not hype. Also, who were the Klitschkos? Tyson Fury? Kovalev? Usyk? GGG (three quarters Russian)? You'd be surprised to know there are a lot of whites in boxing in modern times / today, you sound like a bitter boy.
    lol. some poster got your rowded up... considering your alt name.. you aint fooling anybody, but I guess you gotta have something to aspire to in boxing and trying to mock a particular dem0graphıx...

Comment

brick foot Donaire?

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
        THE TRUTH IS:
        None of them avoided the best black guys in their division.
        They all fought them and most of the time won.

Loma fought Russel, Walters and white washed them.

Kovalev fought J Pascal, Hopkins, Ward (best black LHWs).

GGG fought Jacobs (best black MW)

Klit fought Haye/Brewster/Peter/Rahman/Joshua. (best black heavies over the last decade)

THE TRUTH IS:

Guy like you doesn't like white fighters when they are really good and they take the crown in a black sport.

Kinda like white racists when Obama became president: a white area.
        Americans are funny. always bringiing up theoritical and competitive race wars in an unbalanced scenario. the ratio of fighters of different nationality speaks for itself.. oh yeah and see yall Saturday!!

Comment

I know some of you disagree but Diaz don't seem like the kind to play mental games. Maybe in their mind that's the way they feel.

I can see it to a certain extent. Donaire has a much longer reach than Lomachenko. Has more one punch power. He also seem to have a quicker release of his punches. On the other hand I would think Donaire would be easier because he's a lot less versatile than Lomachenko.

Comment

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
            I know some of you disagree but Diaz don't seem like the kind to play mental games. Maybe in their mind that's the way they feel.

I can see it to a certain extent. Donaire has a much longer reach than Lomachenko. Has more one punch power. He also seem to have a quicker release of his punches. On the other hand I would think Donaire would be easier because he's a lot less versatile than Lomachenko.
            Donaire is a nobody compared to Lomachenko... Dude got brutally Knocked Out by Walters, who just got embarassed, clowned & quit against Loma.

Comment

Diaz trying to play mind games

Comment

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
                Well then he seriously deluded if he truly believes that and will get a wake up call in a couple of days
                Diaz still laughs at Lomachenko's promoter, Bob Arum of Top Rank, calling his boxer the best fighter since heavyweight legend Muhammad Ali.
                "That comparison lacks respect for boxing and Ali himself, Arum's only fighter with a*basis for comparison [to Ali]*is Terence Crawford, and*[Arum] does not do that. This only hurts Lomachenko," Diaz said.
                "[Arum] is overestimating*[his fighter]*and Lomachenko*will end up believing that lie because it has repeated so many times that becomes his truth. Lomachenko has suddenly acquired a damaging arrogance that was not seen before. This man has a 9-1 record, comparing it with Ali is impossible in a healthy mind.
                "We do not care what Bob Arum says, or what Lomachenko says, he has quality and we do not haggle over it, but Rigondeaux will show that*he is the best pound for pound. [Arum] says*people turn off the television, that people fall asleep with Rigo, he can not accept the defeat against Nonito, but what is coming up on Saturday is going to be worse."

Doesn't sound deluded. Sounds like he making sense.
                Last edited by j.razor; 12-06-2017, 08:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
                  Diaz trying to play mind games
                  Speaking truth aint mind games. He keepin it 100.

Comment

Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post
                    Donaire is a nobody compared to Lomachenko... Dude got brutally Knocked Out by Walters, who just got embarassed, clowned & quit against Loma.
                    AFTER Rigondeaux busted nonito's brain. He wasn't the same after that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by CLUBBER! View Post
                      brick foot Donaire?
                      He had bricks in his hands also, does lomo have bricks in his hands? NO!

Comment

Working...
                      X