Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz vs. Daniel Martz - Late Addition To PBC on FS1, 12/8

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz vs. Daniel Martz - Late Addition To PBC on FS1, 12/8

Top-rated heavyweight title contender Luis "King Kong'' Ortiz will take on Daniel "The Mountain" Martz in an added 10-round featured bout on a special Friday night edition of Premier Boxing Champions TOE-TO-TOE TUESDAYS on FS1 and BOXEO DE CAMPEONES on FOX Deportes at Hialeah Park in Miami, Florida on Dec. 8.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Another irrelevant opponent for Ortiz...
    I really thought he would be champ at this point but, 2 years later he's made zero progress and is now 2 years older than old.

Comment

I guess it's good that he's staying busy, but he really needs a meaningful fight in 2018.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        I really thought he would be champ at this point but, 2 years later he's made zero progress and is now 2 years older than old.
        Its a shame cause he'd have been champ if wilder tried to resolve the situation like an adult, instead of crying crocodile tears in twitter videos. The wbc position on it couldnt have been too firm considering theyve now let him off, im sure with more urgency it could have been sorted.

Comment

I guess it is normal by now to blame Deontay for 38 year old Luis's transgressions!!

Until Luis does the blaming himself, he needs to look in the mirror.

Comment

Cant blame him for choosing to take an easier fight after the David Allen war

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
              Its a shame cause he'd have been champ if wilder tried to resolve the situation like an adult, instead of crying crocodile tears in twitter videos. The wbc position on it couldnt have been too firm considering theyve now let him off, im sure with more urgency it could have been sorted.
              Wilder had nothing to do with Ortiz not disclosing his medications or his failed drug test and I'm sure if it was that simple of a matter, the WBC would've released a statement long ago clearing his name.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                Yeah, another wasted Cuban talent. Only good thing I can say about this fight is at least they’re setting it up quickly after the latest drug test fiasco. I’m rather surprised at just how quick.

Comment

Let's hope the doper stays clean. 38 and hasn't fought in a year shiiiiiiit.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                    This is exactly why NOBODY takes anything you say seriously around here. Only a LITERAL ****** with cerebral palsy would try to blame another fighter for not dropping his belt just to give the 2x cheating pos yet another chance at not being a broke ass, unknown,mediocre bum.

Wilder LITERALLY asked the wbc to let him fight this disgraceful fat scum of the earth anyways despite him being juiced to the gills,& they refused & ordered him to fight Stiverne or be stripped.

The same Stiverne Wilder paid step aside money to let him fight king con,the same $$ he wont get back now because this cheating bîtch used roids.

It's as clear as day your just another pathetic needled**k :*******:who hates certain fighters based on prejudice & jealousy while blatantly worshipping others 4 same reason.

Comment

Working...
                    X