Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was Cotto Wearing Womens Hose Against Ali?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
    You listen to me you weird asś motherfùcker, I don't play these fake meet up games like your boys do. I make real money and don't need to beat up on some weirdo Charlie Zelenoff to look at myself in the mirror and feel like a man. I've been in there with REAL threats on a daily basis.

I see you jocking Larry like a weirdo pedophile --- hey man lets cook steaks and hang out with your boy. Larry doesn't respond because you're a fùcking wackjob. I can barely understand what you say half the time. You talk like you have dain bramage with the made-up shít you talk. Larry wants to fight people on the site for whatever reason (I actually support him whipping Lou's fake asš) and you want to copy him cuz you want to suck his dick for x,y,z reasons.

I'm not some young ass kid or one of these fake pro's like Lou or some trashcan amateur. I haven't lost a street fight since the mid 80's and never lost in the ring. I'm the last guy you want to fùck with old man and if you want to continue to keep breathing in normal rhythms you need to shut your fùcking yap.

One more outburst from you and you're getting ignored you còcking sucking weirdo. If you persist beyond that, you'll wish you were never born.
    Cute... You cute...ignore? WTF is that?

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Cute... You cute...ignore? WTF is that?
      Exactly you braindead ******. You are now ignored. Time to walk away you dicksucker.

Comment

Maybe he borrowed it from his gay son. His son is flaming to the max.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
          Is that real or Photoshop.
          that was from a tv show in Puerto Rico...he lost a bet and the host made him wear that

Comment

Originally posted by P.K Dionysus View Post
            Lmao! Cotto's my dude, but I can't take that ****in picture of him in the tutu! In ****in CONNIPTIONS!!!
            i cant understand why people make a deal about that picture in particular...that was from a tv show here in Puerto Rico where he lost a bet and was made to wear that...he was cool about it and didnt back down thats all

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel_T5 View Post
              that was from a tv show in Puerto Rico...he lost a bet and the host made him wear that
              OK....That was unusual to say the least.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel_T5 View Post
                i cant understand why people make a deal about that picture in particular...that was from a tv show here in Puerto Rico where he lost a bet and was made to wear that...he was cool about it and didnt back down thats all
                I'm making a big deal about it because its ****ing hilarious. Nothing more.

I just laughed again. What a great picture.

Comment

Puerto Ricans are pretty gay as a whole...... so....

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                    Is that real or Photoshop.
                    It's hilarious either way. That dude said it was from a TV show where he lost a bet though, which makes it even better.

Man, I'mma miss Cotto.

Comment

Working...
                    X