Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was Cotto Wearing Womens Hose Against Ali?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    Lopez, jaded & other good dudes probably gonna ban me...

You a good dude...
    Why’s that?

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
      Why’s that?
      Because I'm kinda mean to b1tches..

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
        I mean it's really weird. Pink bunny slippers, sparring in a dress, fuschia shoes, fuscia shorts, womens hose. I think it's pretty obvious that somehting is up with Miguel.

Lmao! Cotto's my dude, but I can't take that ****in picture of him in the tutu! In ****in CONNIPTIONS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
          I mean it's really weird. Pink bunny slippers, sparring in a dress, fuschia shoes, fuscia shorts, womens hose. I think it's pretty obvious that somehting is up with Miguel.

dat nigga sweet, is all.

Comment

Originally posted by juandabomb View Post
            damn...LMAO...whats the name of his bed buddy
            pablo el flako

Comment

Just regular socks. They're see-thru but just like the colour pink it doesn't mean its womens. I love the color pink and flamboyant shirts, no ****.

Comment

the fvkc... lol.. i didnt even notice it.

check what he wore to the weigh in

Comment

He's got a little bit of De La Hoya in him, but at least Oscar kept it on the hush. Don't think Cotto is gay at all, he just has a suspect ass style.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    ABC, 123, stop critizing men, Warriors...
                    How old are you?
                    Better yet
                    How stupid are you....

I'm easy to find, Means we can talk, beercules, & other dudes on this site know me....know me, I'm just hoping young dudes like you realize...some fools like me, we play for keeps,...

If & only if you wanna step up....
                    You listen to me you weird asś motherfùcker, I don't play these fake meet up games like your boys do. I make real money and don't need to beat up on some weirdo Charlie Zelenoff to look at myself in the mirror and feel like a man. I've been in there with REAL threats on a daily basis.

I see you jocking Larry like a weirdo pedophile --- hey man lets cook steaks and hang out with your boy. Larry doesn't respond because you're a fùcking wackjob. I can barely understand what you say half the time. You talk like you have dain bramage with the made-up shít you talk. Larry wants to fight people on the site for whatever reason (I actually support him whipping Lou's fake asš) and you want to copy him cuz you want to suck his dick for x,y,z reasons.

I'm not some young ass kid or one of these fake pro's like Lou or some trashcan amateur. I haven't lost a street fight since the mid 80's and never lost in the ring. I'm the last guy you want to fùck with old man and if you want to continue to keep breathing in normal rhythms you need to shut your fùcking yap.

One more outburst from you and you're getting ignored you còcking sucking weirdo. If you persist beyond that, you'll wish you were never born.
                    Last edited by McNulty; 12-04-2017, 05:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by P.K Dionysus View Post
                      Lmao! Cotto's my dude, but I can't take that ****in picture of him in the tutu! In ****in CONNIPTIONS!!!
                      Is that real or Photoshop.

Comment

Working...
                      X