Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roy Jones: Sadam Ali Beating Miguel Cotto is NOT a Huge Upset!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cotto hasnt been a top 5 LMW ever since he lost to trout
    Hes a good WW, thats it.

Comment

It's not a huge a huge upset. Ali is actually a good fighter. I can't begin to explain why he lost to Vargas. Cotto is a good dude but he's been severely overrated. His wins over Judah and Mosley elevated him a lot higher than he deserved. Margarito beat the stuffing out of him and he never truly recovered.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
        Sadam Ali vs Liam Smith is going to be huge!!!!!
        Why not Liam Smith vs. Kell Brook?

Comment

I still think Ali should consider going back to 147! Bigger names, less power! GBP should make Ali vs. Matthysse, if Matthysse beats Kiram! If Ali stays @ 154, then he should get a big payday...Kell Brook!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
            I still think Ali should consider going back to 147! Bigger names, less power! GBP should make Ali vs. Matthysse, if Matthysse beats Kiram! If Ali stays @ 154, then he should get a big payday...Kell Brook!
            Would be a smart move by GBP. Should Ali win they could start promoting Ali as a top fighter

Comment

Styles makes fights Vargas is a 5'10 right hand puncher Cotto is a 5'7 left hooker.Ali beating Cotto is a huge upset I think Ali should vacate the title move back down to 147

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                Would be a smart move by GBP. Should Ali win they could start promoting Ali as a top fighter
                Are you talking about Matthysse, or Kell Brook?

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                  Why not Liam Smith vs. Kell Brook?
                  Smith the WBO mandatory. The hassle to get Brook/Smith happening in the UK doesnt add up to the amount of Brits thatll actually give a damn about the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
                    Smith the WBO mandatory. The hassle to get Brook/Smith happening in the UK doesnt add up to the amount of Brits thatll actually give a damn about the fight.
                    WOW! I thought Brook vs. Smith would be HUGE! Well, in that case, if Ali gets a voluntary, he should fight Brook in the UK! Winner gets Smith!

Comment

"Margarito beat the stuffing out of him and he never truly recovered".....................................

Another clueless poster.
                      Are you aware that Margarito used "loaded hands" in that fight.
                      Cotto re matched him and beat the snot out of him.

Study the match ups before you state falsehoods.

Ray

Comment

Working...
                      X