No announcement yet.

wtf Marquez ever did to be ranked over Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
    Marquez is better than Cotto, period. And all the world knows this.
    And so is Jeff Horn since he's beatin Pacquiao too.

Comment

Originally posted by TainoGodCanelo View Post
      Kneeguel lost every big fight. Dude is so overrated. The only dudes that think highly of him are you maricones. Keep taking your knees
      Errr...Abraham Lopez took a knee against Jesus Rojas. here watch the whole fight for your pleasure...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jCn_4mSdkA

Just like your boy Jorge Arce didn't want no more and quit against Rojas. Just like your other brother from another mother Jorge Lara quit against Jesus Rojas.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        You truly are a puppet because you repeat the same shyt over and over without reading anyone's reply. I already said more than once that I LIKE Marquez (even though he's a whiny bytch sometimes). Just because I like a fighter doesn't mean I'm going to make a list of excuses for him. Dude was a fan favourite, and rightly so. And, like most fan favorites, he's overrated by the fans.
        I'm OK with people disagreeing with me so feel free to get in the last word. No one in this thread has changed my opinion about Juan at all. They've only reinforced what I'm saying about fans overrating him, making excuses for him, and refusing to be honest about him.
        Redd, damn you read my mine. Mind you, I like Marquez
        Last edited by sugar ray lenrd; 12-04-2017, 02:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lords View Post
          The only thing JMM has over Cotto is a win against Paquiao.
          Well, let's see. The Barrera win is also better than ANY Cotto win and I'd venture to say the Casamayor wins are equal or better than the Mosley win (given that those were KO's and Cotto-Mosley was close). Sure, the Martinez win on paper is good but in practice it doesn't come close.

Also, Marquez has the fact that he's been unified in TWO divisions to Cotto's NONE and he's been recognized as the #1 boxer in THREE divisions to Cotto's NONE.

So to say the only thing he has over Cotto is a Pacquaio win is false.

I'm yet to see a rationale argument for Cotto from a rationale fan. The closest I've seen is "He fought better fighters but lost but some losses he did well" and a lot of the argument is a lot of what Marquez hasn't done but nothing about what Cotto's really done better.

Just seems like a lot of angry Pacquaio fans and Cotto fans going against Marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by Lords View Post
            And so is Jeff Horn since he's beatin Pacquiao too.
            Your absolutely crazy if you think Horn's win is equal or that Pacquaio was the same fighter in 2017 as 2012.

So, is Sadam Ali better than Marquez since he's obviously better than Cotto?

Comment

there's no way i could ever, in good conscious, put cotto ahead of JMM.

if it was JMM that cotto was fighting on saturday night, JMM stops him b4 the 7th.

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
                outside of pacquiao wtf he ever did? his best wins are a shot barrera, green salido, rocky juarez, mike alvarado and juan diaz. wtf he whent life and dead with katsidis, diaz and Alvarado. He just had a good style for pac but outside of that he did nothing
                Load your lil meth pipe up with shards, lets smoke a peace pipe...

Besides a ps4 what have you accomplished in anything??

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                  And you think Pacquaio was clean the guys head grew 3 times it's size as an adult
                  Did you not read my post???To steal a line from some writer(maybe poster)The Mexican pharmacy beat the Pinoy pharmacy.

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
                    outside of pacquiao wtf he ever did? his best wins are a shot barrera, green salido, rocky juarez, mike alvarado and juan diaz. wtf he whent life and dead with katsidis, diaz and Alvarado. He just had a good style for pac but outside of that he did nothing
                    he knocked pacquiao tf out. period

even though i rank cotto higher, marquez done what cotto couldnt do against pac, even though it took him 4 tries

Comment

Sorry, Cotto avatar, this one is a given.

Comment

Working...
                      X