Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alvarez To Sign Step-Aside, Adonis Stevenson vs. Badou Jack Next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Alvarez To Sign Step-Aside, Adonis Stevenson vs. Badou Jack Next?

Could Adonis Stevenson vs. Badou Jack be on the horizon? It's now being reported that Eleider Alvarez, who is the mandatory challenger to WBC light heavyweight champion Adonis Stevenson, is going to sign a step-side deal - which is going to open the door for a potential fight between Stevenson and Jack.
    [Click Here To Read More]

If Degale knocked Badou Jack down Stevenson will KO him. Jack better hope Stevenson shows his age. I think Stevenson should fight Kovalev then retire. That would be dope.

Comment

People can say what they want, but I think Stevenson blasts him out.

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
        If Degale knocked Badou Jack down Stevenson will KO him. Jack better hope Stevenson shows his age. I think Stevenson should fight Kovalev then retire. That would be dope.
        jack fougth 4 guys i'd consider punches in a row at 168 and the only time he was down or wobble was that degale shot an it was nothing moe than balance and being too upright..

his chin has held up, but the issue isnt his chin..the issue is stevesons power...chin or no chin it has gotten the job done

cloud was considered to have a beard..that man was made to quit...go look at all the big shots he took from glen johnson..

Comment

Stevenson vs Jack is going to be a very good fight. Hopefully it gets finalized soon.

As for Alvarez I don't understand how one can be a mandatory for 2 years, have the same manager and promoter and not get a title shot.

Either Alvarez doesn't ever want to fight Stevenson or his manager/promoter dictates his entire career with no input.

Comment

Is Alvarez going for the record or something?

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
              People can say what they want, but I think Stevenson blasts him out.
              hell alvarez thinks that too...in the quote it says "the offer was..." meaning he got an offer and he turned it down...he's wagering him mando spot...

it's been said that his pay was going to be 175k for stevenson..how is that acceptable to keep turning down? wbc should remove him and go to the next man

Comment

Originally posted by LOCOMEX89 View Post
                Stevenson vs Jack is going to be a very good fight. Hopefully it gets finalized soon.

As for Alvarez I don't understand how one can be a mandatory for 2 years, have the same manager and promoter and not get a title shot.

Either Alvarez doesn't ever want to fight Stevenson or his manager/promoter dictates his entire career with no input.
                his promoter and manager have both said "alvarez can force the fight/alvarez has the final say"

he's just a wagering level mandatory...not one that is hungry to be a champion...at least while steveson's left hand is on the throne..idk if it was someone else

Comment

Originally posted by Humean View Post
                  Is Alvarez going for the record or something?
                  lol
                  finish this off
                  i see a good laugh in it lol

Comment

Alvarez is a smart man. You should get that step aside money because your limited power means you get ko'd when you step up to the big dawg of the light heavyweight division. Adonis Stevenson is the man at lhw now. Kovalev is a quitter/loser and a ko over some foreigner wont change that. He quit to an american. Stevenson is the torch bearer of the division and a showdown with Badou Jack will establish who the best is in the division.

Comment

Working...
                    X