Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would you rank higher Cotto or Marquez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marquez only beat Pac, if Cotto would've had 4 opportunities to fight Pacquiao or Mayweather, im pretty sure Cotto would of beat 1 of them but with Roach preferably...

Comment

Originally posted by PrBoxing88 View Post
      Marquez only beat Pac, if Cotto would've had 4 opportunities to fight Pacquiao or Mayweather, im pretty sure Cotto would of beat 1 of them but with Roach preferably...
      If cotto fought pacquiao or Mayweather four times, he would end up brain dead.
      I love Cotto but no way he is above Marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        memo delivers his roids through tacos ironically y podemos hablar espanol cuando quieras pero su knockout me impactó mucho y sigo recuperandome. Deberiamos hablar hebreo para respaldar a the hebrew hammer cletus whats his face
        Kisses cabron.... you know me well...
        Zaroku @ gizemale

Love & respect

You know, u just know

Comment

cotto has a better resume than marquez, but marquez was a better fighter to me

Comment

Cotto is the owner of wins over the likes of:

Bailey,Ndou, Chop Chop Corley, The then undefeated Malignaggi, Quintana, Judah, Mosley, Clottey, Foreman, Margarito, Mayorga, Martinez, Geale.

Marquez is undefeated in his mind and has unofficial wins over the likes of:

Norwood, C.J, Pacquiao 3 times plus 1 official win in 2012, Bradley, Mayweather (If he hadn't cheated on the scales).

Verdict: COTTO.
            Last edited by TrueBox; 12-01-2017, 10:42 PM.

Comment

Too easy, Dinamita!!!

The Pacquiao KO will be spoke about forever while the Cotto Mosley win will be talked about here and there!

It's too bad neither guy ever fought each other, just like Mosley never got to fight Marquez

Comment

Originally posted by PrBoxing88 View Post
                Based on the way he was schooled by Floyd and got his ass handed to him Pac I'd say it's more likely he'd lose to them both all four times

Comment

I chose Cotto since he has more overall big wins on his resume. Marquez really only has 4 or 5 good wins at best.

Comment

Cotto's big wins?

Mosley (A fight that could have gone either way, refused a rematch)
                    Martinez (No legs)
                    Margarito (One eye and was coming on strong when the fight was stopped for swelling)
                    Clottey (A fight that could have gone either way)

Cotto's resume isn't so great.

JMM's wins over Pacquiao and Barrera are better than anything on Cotto's.

Comment

Miguel Cotto better fighter better resume

Comment

Working...
                      X