Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would you rank higher Cotto or Marquez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I forgot they had another common opponent in Mayweather. To be fair Cotto did much better than Marquez who was just too small to give Mayweather any trouble. Still overall I think Marquez had the better career.

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
      Funny how posters on here downplay Marquez's KO of Pac by saying it's a FACT he was juiced up for that fight .
      So it must be a FACT Pacquiao juiced for the Hatton fight ? Or the Mosley and Cotto fights ? Sorry . A bunch of Fanboys agreeing to something on a forum doesn't mean it's true
      he started working with a known steroid cheat and his body reacted to it with the typical signs of steroid use. its not a fact just highly likely. the evidence against pac was he keeps winning. not really the same but lets call it all even

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
        vote and discuss
        I respect both men..... good **** in question my Memphis homeboy....besos cabron

Comment

To me it seems clear...Marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            he started working with a known steroid cheat and his body reacted to it with the typical signs of steroid use. its not a fact just highly likely. the evidence against pac was he keeps winning. not really the same but lets call it all even
            You know I got love for you....in Mexico you get tainted meat, excellent tacos, & drug cheats

PAC got smashed, he took it like a true Filipino....

Well timed, I wanna speak Spanish or Hebrew, my English sucks

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
              To me it seems clear...Marquez.
              Yo tambien soy un hombre sincero... gracias cabron
              Respect....

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
                Funny how posters on here downplay Marquez's KO of Pac by saying it's a FACT he was juiced up for that fight .
                So it must be a FACT Pacquiao juiced for the Hatton fight ? Or the Mosley and Cotto fights ? Sorry . A bunch of Fanboys agreeing to something on a forum doesn't mean it's true
                Ok let’s be realistic. He hired memo heredia, one of the leading distributors of steroids to top athletes, and won the fight by KO despite not being able to even drop Pacquiao before. He was juicing.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  You know I got love for you....in Mexico you get tainted meat, excellent tacos, & drug cheats

PAC got smashed, he took it like a true Filipino....

Well timed, I wanna speak Spanish or Hebrew, my English sucks
                  memo delivers his roids through tacos ironically y podemos hablar espanol cuando quieras pero su knockout me impactó mucho y sigo recuperandome. Deberiamos hablar hebreo para respaldar a the hebrew hammer cletus whats his face

Comment

Cotto doesn't deserve pats on the back for giving Floyd a tough fight. He lost and it was a desicive, it wasn't a close fight that could have gone either way. If you're going to give Cotto participation awards for close than how about JMM Pac four incredibly difficult fights. The first three fights of the Pac/JMM series were a hell of a lot closer than Floyd/Cotto.

Comment

Blows my mind that people would consider cotto over Marquez.

Comment

Working...
                      X