Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Once & For All, Proof That Marquez Got Busted For Steroids After The Last Pac Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Once & For All, Proof That Marquez Got Busted For Steroids After The Last Pac Fight

Marquez learned about using Non-Disclosures in fight contracts, so test results and suspensions would be kept secret, from the master himself Sterfloyd Mayweather Jr in their fight together.

3 fights later, Marquez enters the ring visibly shredded, bulky and powerful, despite advancing age. JMM lands a Hail Mary punch and Pacquiao, not accustomed to getting hit by Light Heavyweights, goes down and out because he is clean and healthy and this is how a healthy, drug-free body responds to excessive trauma.

JMM then receives a 187 day suspension that goes unreported due to the non-disclosure agreement. 187 days.

You dont get suspended for 187 days for eating "Turkey Boogers" as he puts it aka the raw eggs he eats. You dont get 187 days for drinking your own piss, which was just his old school method of trying to contaminate his urine with stomach acids to manifest inconclusive test results.

He got 187 days the Nandrolone and The Cream and the Clear. Same thing Shane Mosley got pinched for without a non-disclosure.

Any questions?

first.....

Comment

Interesting...

Comment

This is going to be very good... I think some people might want this thread to fly under the radar.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
          I never molested any child that was a false accusation but your to stupid to no the difference. Besides he is my son their is no law that can tell me how to raise my own son I no what is best for him.
          OK listen here you sick twisted faggot. I exposed your record and now you're trying to backtrack. You deserve to die for what you've done but I will leave that in God's hands. However, if you poost on one of my threads again I will beat your molesting ass so bad you will think you got fucked by a train. Now that you know that I know your real identity, lets see if you have the balls to post on one of my threads again you little butthole diddling Bitch. Seriously man your own son? I hope you burn in Hell.

Try me fat boy. Just try me.

Comment

Originally posted by maenyfresh View Post
            This is going to be very good... I think some people might want this thread to fly under the radar.
            No question about it....but I wont let it. Bet that

Comment

Pacquaio also had a 182 day suspension after the first Marquez fight according to the same website.

Pacquaio also had an "indefinite" suspension the following year. One of 13.

Any questions?

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                Pacquaio also had a 182 day suspension after the first Marquez fight according to the same website.

Pacquaio also had an "indefinite" suspension the following year. One of 13.

Any questions?
                You beat me to it. This dumb bltch Lou stays getting owned.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                  You beat me to it. This dumb bltch Lou stays getting owned.

Not to mention a longer suspension in fight III than Marquez 🤔🤔🤔

It looks obvious Pacquaio started the juice back in 2004 got caught did it again with the "indefinite" ban but then they saw how much money he brought to Vegas So said **** it. So Pacquaio was officially juiced for FOUR fights (I think we knew that anyway but now it's official) and in the fights against the clean Marquez nobody thinks he won. At least the fight Marquez "cheated" he KTFO Pacroid. He should have just roided back in 2004 probably wouldn't have ever needed a re-match.

Comment

Good to have you back lou!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X