No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Admits Career is Defined By Pacquiao Fight Series

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    that story about how you beat-up a skilled vet with TONS of world-class experience way back when you were a 16yo MMA fighter?
    You do realize that Gomez, like Lou Cipher, was young at one point as well, correct? He wasn't always the punch drunk coke fiend that took advantage of Arturo Gatti.

Exposing your ignorance is as easy as exposing the smell of a fart to a blind man, only the fart has a better chance of contributing something profound regarding the sport of Boxing.

The bottom line is this...Lou Cipher destroyed Alfonzo Gomez in the gym. Badly. And theres nothing you can do about it you fag.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
      He got suspended you moronic asswipe. Im not reading all that garbage its like having to smell your trash breath through a computer screen.
      Thats right b itch! Shut your b itch ass up if you can't back out up boy!

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
        Thats right b itch! Shut your b itch ass up if you can't back out up boy!
        Stop talking fat boy before I bend you over and impale your tonsils.

Comment

Stop talking fat boy before I bend you over and impale your tonsils.
          Bow Down b itch! Your my punk!
          I own you fa ggot! Now shut the **** up before I slap the shet out of you again you ****ing lame!

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
            Im an ALT and I love to suck the cock
            Piss off worm. We already knew both of those things. Weak boy.

Comment

Marquez a real living legend! f@ck pedquiao groupies!

Comment

Anybody want to let their kids come play with me?
                I have a PlayStation and an Xbox. Yes I still live in my mom's basement but I do have my own room. Don't believe everything you hear about me. Yes I'm a convicted child molester but I did my time and I've rehabilitated myself. Those convictions happened 9 years ago when I was 32 years old. I know I'm on the sex offender list but that's not my choice. But I'm sorry for my crimes but the little boy told me to touch him there. I only touched him twice!
                But I'm a changed man now. So If anybody wants to let their kids come play with me I would welcome that. I have a big bag of jolley ranchers and sunny delight. I promise I won't touch them.
                You sick piece of shet! You deserve to die fa ggot!
                I knew you was a punk ass child molester!

Comment

Your lies are old but you tell them well, fuckface. 187 days for Nandrolone.

Now go fuck your mother some more. I got bored with owning you weeks ago because it's so easy. Don't piss me off.
                  https://vgy.me/eKrJI5.jpg
                  [img]https://vgy.me/eKrJI5.jpg[\img]

Pacquaio also has 13 suspensions including one of over 180 days after their first fight and an "indefinite" one in 2005.

Pacquaio roided against a non roided fighter got a gift draw. Testers said **** it Pacquaio brings too much money to Vegas and turned a blind eye.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                    https://vgy.me/eKrJI5.jpg
                    [img]https://vgy.me/eKrJI5.jpg[\img]

Pacquaio also has 13 suspensions including one of over 180 days after their first fight and an "indefinite" one in 2005.

Pacquaio roided against a non roided fighter got a gift draw. Testers said **** it Pacquaio brings too much money to Vegas and turned a blind eye.
                    Making up stupid **** doesn't change the fact that Manny is clean, all his losses were to roid users or illegal shots and your wife cheats on you because you have a small penis and command no respect from those around you.

Comment

Making up stupid **** doesn't change the fact that Manny is clean, all his losses were to roid users or illegal shots and your wife cheats on you because you have a small penis and command no respect from those around you.
                      Same website states the suspensions on Pac. More and they go back further.

Comment

Working...
                      X