Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obvious robberies that fighters got away with?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All you guys naming close fights smh, these are some real ones:

Williams-Lara

Murata-N'Dam

Comment

Floyd beat castillo 114-112

Comment

Canelo stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Afi23 View Post
          I happened to watch Morales-Barrera I yesterday, was the KO legit to you? A lot of people claim that Barrera was robbed, to me the fight could have gone either way. To me, Barrera "stole" some of the rounds in the last 15-30 seconds with a "barrage" of punches (a lot of them landed clean, I must admit).
          I thought Barrera won clearly in fight I (7-5) but the KD wasn't legit. I think Morales was robbed of a KD in fight II and the decision was a clear 7-5 in that fight. Fight III was the clearest but also perhaps just 7-5 Barrera (maybe 8-4). It seemed in every fight when Barrera stepped up his output and got busy he'd get the better of most the exchanges.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
            All you guys naming close fights smh, these are some real ones:

Williams-Lara

Murata-N'Dam
            Williams-Lara was a joke. On a smaller scale Augustus-Burton was putrid too.

Comment

Whitaker vs Chavez
              Lewis vs Holyfield
              Pacquiao vs Bradley
              Williams vs Lara
              Ottke vs Reid
              Hagler vs Antuofermo
              Rios vs Abril
              Garcia vs Herrera
              Hooker vs Perez

Comment

Yoan Hernandez vs Troy Ross

Comment

Ignorant to say, "fighters got away with". Fighters have nothing to do with the decisions made by judges and referees. The NSB collective needs to stop thinking like children.

As much as I think Horn is trash, I don't blame HIM for the judges being stupid AF and getting that one wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                    You lose all of your credibility immediately.

The Associated Press had Mayweather winning and USA Today had it a draw. It was not an "obvious robbery." It was a very close fight that could have gone either way. When you start labeling close fights that could have gone either way as "obvious robberies," then it's hard to take you seriously.
                    **** OFF you biased american piece of ****

Comment

Lara-Williams.... That wasn’t even a close fight. I don’t mind close fights that are/were scored either way, but pure robbery like this one is just stomach turning.

Comment

Working...
                      X