Was Barrera a cherry pick for Ward??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A.K View Post
    he’s outside looking in
    ?? Ring has him ranked #7 and he is ranked #2 by TBRB..are you just making your own bull**** up?

Comment

And got dropped by golovkin in big bear so bad he had to back out his fight
      Sure, he did, all I hear is about Gennady's conquests in Sparring, yet I see Mosley running circles around him in sparring. Then he fights Jacobs and Canelo and it's all smokes and mirrors. GGG was a great boxer but he's regressed so much under the tutelage of Abel, it's a tragedy. Why doesn't GGG fight Barrera now? He won't even go to 168, yet he kills Cruisers in sparring. *** outta here with this BS

Comment

And got dropped by golovkin in big bear so bad he had to back out his fight
        why would you make up a lie and say he wasnt top 10 p4p?? that just makes Kovalev's win this Saturday look much more pathetic

Comment

So far, I guess I'm the only one who went with the yes. Despite Barrera's strength, youth, and will, he's a limited fighter. Andre Ward is on another level all together. Letter grade ranking, he's a B- fighter at best. Andre is an A- fighter.

It was a good tune up for Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
            I'll tell you all about it Saturday night after our fight.
            He ain't showing up.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
              ?? Ring has him ranked #7 and he is ranked #2 by TBRB..are you just making your own bull**** up?
              Bought just like his judges last night

Comment

It was the brand fight that was completely pointless, not the Barrera fight...why don't you make a thread about that?

Comment

Bought just like his judges last night
                  Sounds like more made up excuses man, how can you brag on Kovalev stopping a man Barrera stopped a few months ago?

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                    why would you make up a lie and say he wasnt top 10 p4p?? that just makes Kovalev's win this Saturday look much more pathetic
                    He’s not in my top 10 I can name 10 guys better easy and it has nothing to do with kovalevs win if anything it’s ward right? he fought the bum and kovalev is on a bum hunt.

Berrera is where that ggg knocking cruisers out in sparring thing came from.

Comment

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
                      Sure, he did, all I hear is about Gennady's conquests in Sparring, yet I see Mosley running circles around him in sparring. Then he fights Jacobs and Canelo and it's all smokes and mirrors. GGG was a great boxer but he's regressed so much under the tutelage of Abel, it's a tragedy. Why doesn't GGG fight Barrera now? He won't even go to 168, yet he kills Cruisers in sparring. *** outta here with this BS
                      He’s regressing cause he’s 36 is he supposed to progress At that age or?

Comment

Working...
                      X