Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergey Kovalev Jokes: I Was a Drunk Champion for Three Years!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    NEW YORK Sergey Kovalev couldn't resist. If he was drinking alcohol as much as former John David Jackson claims during their time together, Kovalev joked that it was working for him throughout his light heavyweight championship reign. Otherwise, a laughing Kovalev said early Sunday morning, he wouldn't have remained a champion for three years.
    [Click Here To Read More]

it doesn't really matter now who was in the right

it is good that Sergey seems happier with his current team

Comment

Chávez Sr was a drunk Champ for many years he hit rock bottom on the Randell loss.Im watching his series on Spanish TV EL César he said he only trained 2 weeks for the Randall bout . He did beat the crap out of Randall in fight 3 though

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
        It was alcohol for Kovalev

A lot of people need a drink to sleep at night.
        I'm one of those people. If I don't take a double shot of bourbon I won't go to sleep. I've been up for 72 hrs before. I'm just glad my friend owns a very nice store.

Comment

It’s verly low brow and no class of Jackson to be dishing all of Kovalev’s personal business as Jackson is doing.
          He is making this split very personal and messy. Like a scorned ex and not like a rational person.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            I think the alcohol thing is likely over blown. He didn't lose to Ward because he was drinking. He lost because he faced the best fighter in the game. That doesn't make Kovalev trash, a drunk, etc. He just fought a better man.
            Kovalev is a solid fighter and if he drinks now and then, I don't think it's affecting him because he dominates everyone not named Andre Ward.
            yep
            the thing is ward always forced him to do inside game which is his weakness

Comment

This fool is making PAC blush with all these lame excuses

Comment

''i was out partying''
                ''i was a drunkard''

and those L's are your reWARD

of course he was. everyone who ever lost has some excuse similar to kovs

other classic POST loss excuses;
                ''it was my trainers fault''
                ''i had an agruement with wifey''
                ''i was injured''

Comment

Anymore excuses?

Comment

This man was drinking vodka and beer having fun and he still gave Andre ward hell in their first fight and barely lost to a very dedicated and skilled Andre ward...that says alot about Sergey Kovalev, he's the real deal

Comment

Originally posted by MEXfistology View Post
                      This man was drinking vodka and beer having fun and he still gave Andre ward hell in their first fight and barely lost to a very dedicated and skilled Andre ward...that says alot about Sergey Kovalev, he's the real deal
                      Kovaleva the russian bully with millions excuses, lies and wrong statements

Kova'lovas (the kovalova's fans) the BS & fake boxing fans (but real morons) with billions excuses, lies and wrong statements

The real deal? LOL! over who? c-class boxers with zero plan B? LOL!

And that russian moron of kovaleva didn't say anymore that he can't make the 175 limit? LOL!!!!

And that most feared boxer in the world lose to an inactive former super middleweight with years of injuries and inactivity... first fight Ward was probably at only 70% of his full potential and still beat that russian moron! second fight Ward was at maybe 80% of his full potential, in those two fights Kovaleva was a 100%! and who quit? your BS bear Kovaleva!
                      Last edited by BoxHec; 11-27-2017, 01:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X