Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Yuriorkis Gamboa Gets Off The Floor, Wins Decision Over Sosa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gamboa gets dropped every damn fight

Comment

Well, I guess it's karma. Sosa got a robbery draw vs Walters in a fight he won like one round.

Comment

Gamboa's punch resistance is declining fast. I think he'll be stopped again sooner.

Comment

Lets be honest Gamboa lost that frikking fight.He literally had no energy to keep himself up from his own activity after 6. They need to rematch Sosa deserves that, and maybe just maybe Gamboa won't look like a gassed out fighter after the 6th round which would make for a better fight.

Comment

It's been weird watching Gamboa his last few fights. He just seems like a shot fighter. It almost seems like you can draw a line after the first few rounds of the Crawford fight, where he was sharp and a threatening fighter on the before side, and just a shot fighter on the after side.

Comment

haha. Sosa won the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
                Well, I guess it's karma. Sosa got a robbery draw vs Walters in a fight he won like one round.
                Basically this. Top Ranked jinxed HBO with while compiling Loma.

Comment

Another poor decision by the judges! Obviously, the problem is bigger than Las Vegas!

Comment

roach needs to train Gamboa.

Comment

Gamboa was done as a Thanksgiving Turkey at the Castellanos fight. I’m amazed he managed to make this competitive versus Sosa, whether he deserved to win or not. Sadly, this will only encourage Yuri to press on. He needs to leave well enough alone and sail off into the sunset.

Comment

Working...
                      X