Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Yuriorkis Gamboa Gets Off The Floor, Wins Decision Over Sosa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was at the fight, wow, robbery

Comment

Won some money on this one, great odds on Gamboa, but sad to hear that it was a possible robbery. Havent seen the fight but thats what a lot of people seem to think. Hate when it happens in this sport, it must be an awful feeling for the opponent who should deserve to win, just for it to taken away and given to the guy who should have not won

Comment

I bet on Gamboa so its all good lol

Ive stated numerous times on other threads that Gamboa had a real good chance to beat the ordinary Sosa.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post

Ive stated numerous times on other threads that Gamboa had a real good chance to beat the ordinary Sosa.
          Bet you he gets fed to Machado. Machado isn't good and I thought his win over Corrales was iffy but I'd pick him over the current Gamboa.

Comment

Originally posted by Hmabshir View Post
            yeah, he just lost something after the Bud fight. watching him before the bud fight vs fighters he had none of these issues.
            before the bud fight. the gamboa that was like a mean ass pitbull didnt show up to the michael farenas fight. i aint seen him since, just an echo here or there.
            Last edited by ceylon mooney; 11-26-2017, 12:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post

You really went out on a limb there

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                How the hell do u take a point in round 10 with 1 minute left?? That ref. was a dic to Gamboa the entire fight.
                Los Angeles Unified!

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                  Bet you he gets fed to Machado. Machado isn't good and I thought his win over Corrales was iffy but I'd pick him over the current Gamboa.
                  I would be careful of betting against Gamboa based off this fight?? He took the fight on 3 weeks notice with a new team. A proper training camp and more time will be a better way of judging him.

All though i felt this new corner SUCKED!!! Dodnt even know what round he they were in??? Said there was 2 rounds left when there was 3!!!

Told him he had the fight to coast the last round??? Maybe they knew something we didnt lol???

Comment

If this ref. Thought Gamboa hugged he would of thought Klitz. And Lewis were super gluing themselves to each other....

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                      I would be careful of betting against Gamboa based off this fight?? He took the fight on 3 weeks notice with a new team. A proper training camp and more time will be a better way of judging him.

All though i felt this new corner SUCKED!!! Dodnt even know what round he they were in??? Said there was 2 rounds left when there was 3!!!

Told him he had the fight to coast the last round??? Maybe they knew something we didnt lol???
                      I don't know. He ain't the same. His reflexes are not what they were.

Comment

Working...
                      X