Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Do You “Gas Out” Landing More power shots going 12?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    A number, please, to support your claim...
    again, the ******ian IQ strikes again...

he has 52 bouts, 19 of which are above 147...

so by average Nelo falls into which weight class since you're not taking my word about his legacy weight? Should we say he falls under the 154 class because he has more fights south?

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
      again, the ******ian IQ strikes again...

he has 52 bouts, 19 of which are above 147...

so by average Nelo falls into which weight class since you're not taking my word about his legacy weight? Should we say he falls under the 154 class because he has more fights south?
      How many fights in the last 5 years has this supposed "career JMW" had? Are you that ashamed of the answer?

Comment

How many fights in the last 5 years has this supposed "career JMW" had? Are you that ashamed of the answer?
        2010 from now is how many years? I thought Americans knew what ''date issued'' meant.

Why say 5 last five years when technically the fighter started almost 8 years ago at JMW? driving on the wrong lane innit. how dem leprechauns sonny boy?

Comment

2010 from now is how many years? I thought Americans knew what ''date issued'' meant.

Why say 5 last five years when technically the fighter started almost 8 years ago at JMW? driving on the wrong lane innit. how dem leprechauns sonny boy?
          Working hard not to answer a simple question...smh. Its been fun watching you squirm. Talk to you later

Comment

Working hard not to answer a simple question...smh. Its been fun watching you squirm. Talk to you later
            I can answer your question easily, anybody could...

perhaps you didn't know that Alvarez started at JMW in 2010...mathematically speaking.....as it will be 2018 next month... that's a difference of 8....

you chose ''5'' when the context was JMW and ''legacy''

Comment

He is Lil’G. That’s what Ward coined him. It seems appropriate
              I expected a ******ed explanation but can’t knock you for your reply.
              Yeah it pissed me off that they ducked Ward. If ggg would have fought Ward and lost so what you lost to p4p 1-2 and in a weight class above or maybe 2. Fawk it

Comment

you see, you guys don't give up to give Alvarez the credit and you guys shame the sweet science.

so you say ''very little'' yet FFS Nelo had more power punches the Gennady Grenadovich Golovkin...

no wait, he gassed out, that's why he had more punches...

''he did very little.''

you do realize Lil'G guys combine excuses and inconsitency rather frequently
                No didn't realize that. We are so in awe of your brilliance that we wait eagerly for your latest unbiased obsessive compulsive rant. Thanks for enlightening us.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                  No didn't realize that. We are so in awe of your brilliance that we wait eagerly for your latest unbiased obsessive compulsive rant. Thanks for enlightening us.
                  Ah OK cool then.

Comment

I can answer your question easily...
                    So why don't you?

Comment

So why don't you?
                      I can. The question, if I answer you, will it make a difference? Because I after I answer your 5 years illustration, will you be ready for 2010 circumstance of Alvarez fighting a JMW?

I foreshadowed context for you, yet you didn't get it. I'm saving you time to not get punked.

Comment

Working...
                      X