No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Anthony Joshua Wants To Do a Job on Joseph Parker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
    You are missing the whole point. The boxing world wants Joshua vs Wilder as Hearn has promised since the rematch with Wlad was cancelled. UK fans must be beginning to wonder if Hearn or Joshua wants it. Parker has said things to irritate Joshua to make him want to fight? Wilder has said way more.
    Speaking as a U.K. fan I only wish more of us noticed this too, but seriously, at least two thirds of the U.K. AJ fans are just casuals/fanboys who only pay true attention on fight week.

In regards to the bold, this is exactly what I thought. Parker and his team mention Joshua’s potential glass jaw, and that rallies AJ into wanting to fight him...Wilder blatantly calls him out and makes him look stupid in front of us all yet AJ is quiet as a church mouse? I don’t believe for one second that Joshua or Hearn want anything to do with wilder and they are really glad that Parker has made some noise too - it gives them an excuse to claim to be busy.

Becoming less and less of a fan with each article I read and video I see in regards to AJ and Hearn. Total change in attitude and approach from that camp, it is pretty shocking.

Comment

Originally posted by SthPaw View Post
      Speaking as a U.K. fan I only wish more of us noticed this too, but seriously, at least two thirds of the U.K. AJ fans are just casuals/fanboys who only pay true attention on fight week.

In regards to the bold, this is exactly what I thought. Parker and his team mention Joshua’s potential glass jaw, and that rallies AJ into wanting to fight him...Wilder blatantly calls him out and makes him look stupid in front of us all yet AJ is quiet as a church mouse? I don’t believe for one second that Joshua or Hearn want anything to do with wilder and they are really glad that Parker has made some noise too - it gives them an excuse to claim to be busy.

Becoming less and less of a fan with each article I read and video I see in regards to AJ and Hearn. Total change in attitude and approach from that camp, it is pretty shocking.
      Really...? Boxing needs casual fans to bring money in to the sport. What’s the issue?

When you get gates of that size at AJ fights of course some are ‘casuals’. So what, get over yourself for **** sake.

As for AJ ****ing Wilder, what bolox. I suppose you’re sold on Wilders career to date.

Comment

" Wilder blatantly calls him out and makes him look STUPID "

Yea sure he does !

Comment

Originally posted by ArtyApe View Post
          If Aj doesn't die of exhaustion first lol.

Doubt the beat down will be severe, if it goes outside 4 I don't think AJ will win.
          If it goes outside of 4 Joshua won’t win?? Not sure what logic or boxing knowledge has been applied here, after all AJ is definitely the better boxer, so surely 6-8 rounds of boxing Joes head off is enough to win it. Joes only hope is a KO and I just haven’t seen massive power or slick enough skills to predict that.

Comment

Originally posted by grobbo View Post
            Really...? Boxing needs casual fans to bring money in to the sport. What’s the issue?

When you get gates of that size at AJ fights of course some are ‘casuals’. So what, get over yourself for **** sake.

As for AJ ****ing Wilder, what bolox. I suppose you’re sold on Wilders career to date.
            Not at all man, I’m far from a Wilder fan and have said many times lately that while I am an AJ fan, I can still see what’s what.

And yes, of course I know that casuals form a part of the fanbases of fighters, of course I know that. I didn’t say it’s a bad thing, my point was that casual fans don’t see the ins and outs of the news and the turns of events that go on daily, and therefore don’t see the full picture. Wasn’t a negative comment I need to get over, it’s just saying how it is.

Never actually said AJ is ducking Wilder either, just stated the fact that his camp seems to be acting different and less urgent to fix the fight we all actually want to see. Again, saying how it is.

I don’t need to get over anything.
            Last edited by SthPaw; 11-24-2017, 05:15 PM.

Comment

He better cuz Parker is the worst of the top heavies!

Parker gets ouclassed by even current Fury!

Gets put down like a rabid dog against PEDvetkin in Russia!

Gets put on a plate, roasted like pigs by Juiz Ortiz!

And gets put on a stretcher by Wilder!

He's not favored by none of them! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                " Wilder blatantly calls him out and makes him look STUPID "

Yea sure he does !
                He does though man, Hearn is stuttering around for reasons around it and AJ has dropped his ‘clean’ image as he’s sick of being pressured from all sorts of angles for the first time.

You can’t deny the dramatic change in opinion of Joshua and Hearn lately, and it started when the notion of fighting Wilder started becoming real

Comment

He does though man, Hearn is stuttering around for reasons around it and AJ has dropped his ‘clean’ image as he’s sick of being pressured from all sorts of angles for the first time.

You can’t deny the dramatic change in opinion of Joshua and Hearn lately, and it started when the notion of fighting Wilder started becoming real
                  Yea that reason is bc the fight couldn't possibly be made up until now . Do you really think Hearn is going to wate time with team Wilder negotiations starting at 50 % of the take when he hss a realistic one of Parker . Hes not gointg to waste MONTHS time until they get off twitter and actually want to set the fight up which is in summer of 2017, for now he will squeeze another fight in and hopefully a title belt added .

No , Wilder isnt out smarting anyone ,i have a full list on this joker ,one of my favorites is Stivernes 255 pound body is the same as Joshuas bc weight is weight ! Sorry this guy is not overly smart . It is what it is .
                  Last edited by juggernaut666; 11-24-2017, 05:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                    Yea that reason is bc the fight couldn't possibly be made up until now . Do you really think Hearn is going to wate time with team Wilder negotiations starting at 50 % of the take when he hss a realistic one of Parker . Hes not gointg to waste time until they get off twitter and actually want to set the fight up which is in summer of 2017 .

No , Wilder isnt out smarting anyone ,i have a full list on this joker ,one of my favorites is Stivernes 255 pound body is the same as Joshuas bc weight is weight ! Sorry this guy is not overly smart . It is what it is .
                    Yeah I get you and you even have to agree on a sense with those that say Wilders 50-50 offer is his way of avoiding it himself, and there is some weight behind that in a sense...I just feel Hearn is more than happy to take another road for a while rather than force THE fight we all want, that’s all. I’m not even a Wilder fan, it just seems Hearn and AJ are more than happy in turning a cheek to it and are glad Wilders first demand was BS and Parker has conceded, it gives them a legitimate reason to pursue something else.

I agree that I don’t think Wilder is that smart to have thought that all out, I’m just going off general impressions of AJ and co. approach to this whole thing

Comment

The most blatant "buy some time" duck i've ever seen.

Comment

Working...
                      X