Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Anthony Joshua Wants To Do a Job on Joseph Parker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deontay Wilder is the only opponent the world wants to see for Anthony Joshua. Anything less is pointless. Even trying to call the Gypsy King out before he's even mentally and physically fit enough to fight again. Joseph Parker is a smaller version of AJ. Beating him proves nothing. It actually gives the ABC orgs more reason to stop the AJ-Wilder fight happening. Buuuuuuuuuuuuuullshid.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
      And Wilder wants to do a job on AJ. .......I know which one I'd sooner see!

Not Parker.
      Yeah but wilder isnt capable of "doing a job" on joshua

Comment

Originally posted by theface07 View Post
        Is that not true of any top level fighter, especially in the heavyweight division? If Joshua is a gravy train Wilder is a gravy wagon.

You are missing the whole point. The boxing world wants Joshua vs Wilder as Hearn has promised since the rematch with Wlad was cancelled. UK fans must be beginning to wonder if Hearn or Joshua wants it. Parker has said things to irritate Joshua to make him want to fight? Wilder has said way more.

Comment

Anthony diana ross joshua will easy put a ass whoopin on basic beatch joey parker boy amatuer like his whole country ref stops a severe beat down by the 6th round

Comment

Originally posted by White Willy View Post
            Deontay Wilder is the only opponent the world wants to see for Anthony Joshua. Anything less is pointless. Even trying to call the Gypsy King out before he's even mentally and physically fit enough to fight again. Joseph Parker is a smaller version of AJ. Beating him proves nothing. It actually gives the ABC orgs more reason to stop the AJ-Wilder fight happening. Buuuuuuuuuuuuuullshid.
            all belt need to be on the line for summers super fight and parker wont fight wilder so has to be aj

Comment

I have a feeling this fight is going to be made. Can only hope it does.

Excitement!

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
                Yeah but wilder isnt capable of "doing a job" on joshua
                The bookies (who don't often get it wrong) have AJ. 1/25 on to beat Parker and have AJ. just 2/5 on to beat Wilder.

I hope for your sake your not a betting man.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickmerch1990 View Post
                  Anthony diana ross joshua will easy put a ass whoopin on basic beatch joey parker boy amatuer like his whole country ref stops a severe beat down by the 6th round
                  If Aj doesn't die of exhaustion first lol.

Doubt the beat down will be severe, if it goes outside 4 I don't think AJ will win.

Comment

Notice Hearn don't want his other lackies swotted by Parker, Whyte and Bellew, dude knows full well Parker stops both of them reducing their future marketability to exactly ZERO.

Comment

Originally posted by Quiksilva View Post
                      I have a feeling this fight is going to be made. Can only hope it does.

Excitement!
                      Higgins and Parker are doing all the promotion on this one, you can rely on guys like Parker and AJ to sell the fight, their not exactly the most charismatic are they. They're obviously cohorts here.

Comment

Working...
                      X