Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Prez: GGG Conquered The Hearts of Mexico, I Was Humbled

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
    Can you explain what that has to do with Canelo's own fans acknowledging he lost the fight by way of booing the decision? If you can not, please quietly stfu boy.
    LMAO. as if you haven't learned about competitive pandering. Here's what Abel coached Gennady to prepare for going to the cards...how Lil'G is happy with the DRAW instead of complaining....here's how you trick a crown by hyping a demographıx that's already there....it was rather clever by K2 and Abel

Max Kellerman: ''What happened tonight?''

Lil'G: ''You know Max...today...Big Mexican day...congratulations all my Mexican fans from Mexico...''

Max. ''but how was Canelo able to neutralize you, especially early in the fight and then have success late?

when the answer has no relation to Max's question, you continue to pander on the spot to the Mexican fans that are there...

Lil'G: ''I told you every time, I have Mexican style...I wanted true fight...close distance...jusss I want big drama show...

lol.. I mean, it's clear Gennady is a pandering dork at this point in his career. Gennady in the years he fought in the USA learned more comprehensive English as interviews kept on...yet Gennady still reads the same scripts - talking dumber than his 2013 interviews...he knows he's trolling.

Max panders back at Lil'G with that dumb response...

Max: ''Did you get it tonight?''

Lil'G: ''well no...(füück Max is grinding me..) I....uh...juss....ah... I want to Thank my Kazakhstan fans...

at this point the sound of the Kazakh fans is the same level as the fans cheering 2 minutes ago... lol

at this point...Mexican fans for Canelo aint content with the DRAW ..they knew he did good, but the score is what it is, no reason to roar for Alvarez, all while Gennady fans are still in the stadium booing for Nelo.

It's rather easy.

Comment

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
      He lost both of those fights.
      Cotto was already old when he and Canelo fought.
      Trout had no business being in top 20 p4p, maybe in the lower end of top 200.
      Who the fúck cares how many weight classes he went through as a pro? That means nothing.
      Seriously who the fúck besides little fággots like you who wants his dick so bad inside your mouths it comes out the top when you bend over.
      Age 20 GGG still FKN around in the Amatuers as a Middleweight.

Canelo age 20 fighting CROWN MEN in their PRIME!

GGG age 23 still FKN around in the AMATEURS

Canelo age 23 OWNING 2 MAJOR Championship belts fighting P4P #1 Floyd Mayweather

And you DUMB FUK!!! Trout just BEAT Cotto CONVINCINGLY and was 25-0! In a STACKED Division...

The more you talk the DUMBER you LOOK!!!

And DIP SHT EVERY website I go to has GGG with a DRAW!!! Neither one really did anything to separate them as the better man! It was a VERY close fight that Canelo won MAJOUITY of the ealry and late rounds while GGG won the middle ones.

We ALL know YOU scored it 16 ROUNDS to 1 for GGG with a TON of 10-8 rounds for GOOD measure!

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
        Can you explain what that has to do with Canelo's own fans acknowledging he lost the fight by way of booing the decision? If you can not, please quietly stfu boy.
        Canelo won me a SHT ton of $$$. I didn't even have to pick a winner I just picked the OVER. I'm sure you had GGG by TKO as well...

Comment

After having fought at Light Welterweight 3 years after that video.
          Welterweight the year after.
          Light Middleweight the year after.
          And then, 8 years after that video going from 15 to 23 years old. That's a whole lot.
          Let me show you.
          Age 15ish.

To age 23ish
          BS you POS LIAR!!!

2000 (18 years old) WW He weighed 147 against Paweł Głażewski AND Rolandas Jasevicius . LWW is 141 lbs. He did P@ssy out and drop to LWW three fights LATER

2002 (20 years old) Light MW
          2003 MW 165lbs
          2004 MW 165lbs

Thats 23 you FKN MORON can't even FKN ADD right!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
            Canelo won me a SHT ton of $$$. I didn't even have to pick a winner I just picked the OVER. I'm sure you had GGG by TKO as well...
            First off, I am not a degenerate who gambles, so no I didn't bet.

Second I picked ggg by points if I'm not mistaken but also added canelo will probably get the nod and be 6 rounds up before the start of the fight lol that was to ngue in cheek but hey...

Comment

BS you POS LIAR!!!

2000 (18 years old) WW He weighed 147 against Paweł Głażewski AND Rolandas Jasevicius . LWW is 141 lbs. He did P@ssy out and drop to LWW three fights LATER

2002 (20 years old) Light MW
              2003 MW 165lbs
              2004 MW 165lbs

Thats 23 you FKN MORON can't even FKN ADD right!!!
              Go easy on stealthradon bro. He is a thug

Comment

And you DUMB FUK!!! Trout just BEAT Cotto CONVINCINGLY and was 25-0! In a STACKED Division...
                Stacked division...

Is that why he fought Frank LaPorto 15/4/2 and David Lopez 40/12/0?
                And was it when he was gifted a decision in the fight against Tapia?
                Or was it Rigoberto Alvarez who went down in weight?
                Daniel Dawson?
                Luis Galarza?
                Oh yeah, his record clearly speaks for itself with such big names.

Comment

Stacked division...

Daniel Dawson?
                  Luis Galarza?
                  Unifications happen all the time! It’s very common... Forget “stacked” being contenders or other champions, because all other Champs wanted a piece of Trout when he defended.

Even funnier, why would u bring up challengers? Don’t U lil’g Fans justify Gennady’s resume before WBC Interim?

Comment

Stacked division...

Daniel Dawson?
                    Luis Galarza?
                    2013 -

Floyd Mayweather Your dumbass knows who he is right??
                    Saul Alaverz
                    Cotto
                    Lara
                    Trout
                    Andrade
                    Jermell Charlo (Yup he was ranked in Top 10 then)

Trout fought Cotto, Lara, Canelo, Charlo Hurd. AND he's THREE years younger then GGG.

GGG's FINALLY GOOD opponents
                    Saul Alvarez
                    Jacobs

Before that

147 lber Brook up TWO weight CLASSES
                    Dog Sht House Arrest Wade
                    David Lemieux BEAT by CAREER 154lber Alacine who was KTFO in 1 round by Angulo
                    Willie Hoe Jr
                    Martin Murray who couldn't even beat a GIMP.
                    Marco Antonio Rubio
                    Daniel Geale TINY Cotto BLASTED this FUK out!!!
                    Osumanu Adama

WOW!!! You shouldn't talk about RESUMES when your GOD has a DOG SHT one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
                      Unifications happen all the time! It’s very common... Forget “stacked” being contenders or other champions, because all other Champs wanted a piece of Trout when he defended.

Even funnier, why would u bring up challengers? Don’t U lil’g Fans justify Gennady’s resume before WBC Interim?
                      GGG sure does have the DUMBEST fans out their. They make P@cTards look like Rhode Scholars.

Comment

Working...
                      X