Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Prez: GGG Conquered The Hearts of Mexico, I Was Humbled

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by latinlingo View Post
    It’s comical to see some of NSB’s finest divas still butthurt over Canelo losing. He lost, move on. Just as bad as Cowboy’s fans. Still trying hard to cling on to any hopes of winning at the highest stage but fail.
    NFL fan... justifiying a boxing DRAW

''All they did was run to the endzone to catch hailmary's...they never dared to run it in the middle with their runningbackz...they were scared, and their quarterbacks KNEW IT!!! that's why the QB kept on throwing the ball long instead of passing it on the inside, they were scared!!''

aka. EPIC FAIL of alts pretending to be hispanic.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      You sure do have a new account for talking soo much sht??? Is this an alt.?? Did you get banned and have to make a new one again??? Or did you lose it in a bet???
      It's hilarious how often these g-string furry cucks create new accounts & try to attack me w bîtchfits.

This is that furry cuck jacks home life:

Comment

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
        Yes, GGG bought the gifts himself. If Runelo bothered he would send his team out to find the gifts. You know, sometimes it's the thought that counts, right?
        Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
        Canelo's own fans, national fans not just fans ofhi m as a fighter, booed him as the winner of that fight hahahaha

GGG has more fans in Mexico than Canelo has world wide.
        Originally posted by Jack_sh*t View Post
        I hope you have cancer too. No wait, you ARE cancer...
        Freaking ggg furries these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
          NFL fan... justifiying a boxing DRAW

''All they did was run to the endzone to catch hailmary's...they never dared to run it in the middle with their runningbackz...they were scared, and their quarterbacks KNEW IT!!! that's why the QB kept on throwing the ball long instead of passing it on the inside, they were scared!!''

aka. EPIC FAIL of alts pretending to be hispanic.
          This is ggg after getting schooled by big red.

The irony is that his face looked that way after fighting brook, that's where the photos from. Big red made him look like a over ripened cherry.
          Last edited by kushking; 11-24-2017, 09:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post

The irony is that his face looked that way after fighting brook, that's where the photos from. Big red made him look like a over ripened cherry.

Underground GGG Website Forum....special registration required:

user_1_ggg_fan: ''gotta admit, I hate those foooking GGG haterz, but some of them had a point, his dumbass should've at least went to 168, even if he didnt fight Ward, Abel and Loeffler could've just said Ward is ''asking for too much.''

user_2_ggg_fan: ''yeah...it's not GGG's fault doe...nobody wanted to fight him...people are so blind...there weren't any big fights at 168 anyways. they just wanted to see GGG lose. when he said 154-168 was easy he was just confused because English isnt his first language.''

Comment

It's hilarious how often these g-string furry cucks create new accounts & try to attack me w bîtchfits.
              they are not ''new.''

Comment

OH MY GOD WHAT'S WRONG WITH HIS FAAACE?

Comment

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post

OH MY GOD WHAT'S WRONG WITH HIS FAAACE?

GGG ain't looking so great either! Let's NOT forget Canelo is MOVING up in weight just like Brook did... How many weight classes has GGG moved up?? Canelo started at Super LW. You seem extra slow so I'll tell you how many weight classes that is 4.

Mr. 154-168 but ONLY 160 doe! Andre Ward would of slapped GGG around like a child. Ward is 1000x better than Jacobs.

Comment

When Artie Pelullo punks Loeffler and LiL'G about how Monroe Jr. murked Lil'g face too and they got fined for not showing up at the party

imagine if industry took pictures of Golovkin's face at the party!!

Click to play on the timestamp.. starts automatically at 15:58

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
                      they are not ''new.''

??? Whitepower?? Mexican Fan??? Philippino???

WTF??? I heard of alts changing their names but changing their race and color also???

[IMG]http://quotespill.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/******s-we-all-know-one-min.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Working...
                      X