Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gary Russell Jr: Will Golden Boy Promotions Let Diaz Fight Me?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mr.Gary Russell Jr has been iced out of the competition at 126!

Too much speed, too much power and too much explosivness for them ALL!

Who would you favor against him at 126?

Leo? Frampton?

Valdez? Mares?

He should move up to 130, he won't get anyone, 126 is full of divas!

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
      Mr.Gary Russell Jr has been iced out of the competition at 126!

Too much speed, too much power and too much explosivness for them ALL!

Who would you favor against him at 126?

Leo? Frampton?

Valdez? Mares?

He should move up to 130, he won't get anyone, 126 is full of divas!
      How do you duck a guy who doesn't fight? Out of sight, out of mind. After a pitiful performance vs Loma, and a couple of low level, overmatched blow outs, I'm not so sure anymore.

Comment

that is a good question, the fight should be made now, or at least in discussions. Oscar prob doesnt want it

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
          How do you duck a guy who doesn't fight?
          If you're his mandatory and have to fight him, but you don't...then that's a duck.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
            Probobly after Haymon started paying guys like Gary russell over a million dollars to fight once every 2 years agaisnt patrick hyland and oscar escandon.
            That azz clown with the Tigers looks like a tiny version of me...but I ain't got the balls to play with big hungry cats.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              That azz clown with the Tigers looks like a tiny version of me...but I ain't got the balls to play with big hungry cats.
              thats dimitry bivol my good man.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                thats dimitry bivol my good man.
                Fearless lil skinny man, but heart comes in all shapes sizes & colors. He's solid in my book.

Thanks!

Comment

saw jo jo diaz win that eliminator fight. man he looked great. that last fight was to get at GRjr. i doubt hes gonna avoid the opportunity he was fighting for. i think hed do better against frampy, but frampy aint gonna fight diaz.

im puzzled by russell jr. a year or so ago he announced his intention to barely ever fight or not fight unless its for a fortune or something like that. one of tbise heavily subsidized haymon fighters, hes worth about $50-100 grand a fight and gets paid what $600 grand to fight nobody? ok. cool. i thought wtf a fighter announcing he plans to barely ever fight, like hes some big shot. weird. and stupid considering no one knows who he is and the ones that do have forgotten about him.

that bein said hes damn good, and id luv to see what he does with LSC.
                  Last edited by ceylon mooney; 11-22-2017, 07:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
                    How do you duck a guy who doesn't fight? Out of sight, out of mind. After a pitiful performance vs Loma, and a couple of low level, overmatched blow outs, I'm not so sure anymore.
                    He called out Mares, Santa Cruz, Frampton and Valdez!

He told Lee Selby in front of his face do he want to fight and Selby was shook asf basically saying nothing in front of his homeland fans!

NO one wants it with him!

Everyone mentions each other but him so what does that tell you?

Heck, his own mandatory has been noncommittal about the fight!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      Fearless lil skinny man, but heart comes in all shapes sizes & colors. He's solid in my book.

Thanks!
                      That brings Johnny Owens to mind, the Methyr matchstick. All heart, and precious little else. His defense was his offense and he couldn't bust a paper bag. He threw a blizzard of punches and took better than he gave. He was ridiculed for his looks, but he took no offense, he just went to work. Yeah, courage comes in all colors.

Comment

Working...
                      X