No announcement yet.

An interesting Sports Illustrated article about Kovalev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
    You mean body shots. He hit him once low. Rocked the heck out of him just before that too. Keep crying though
    i know you so badly want to make that the narrative but its simply not true. all the times he was hurt to the body were definitely low blows. the last 3 were low we have the video. its strange to keep saying they weren't. are you just on an agenda like a pathetic trumpist who ignores reality clinging to their failed narrative and hoping that saying the same thing over and voer will make it true? this video is proof positive those blows were low and the fight was stopped unjustly as well as showing all the other "body shots" as what they were. low. low blows are illegal in boxing. calling a boxer a quitter because their opponent broke the rules and had a corrupt ref? now that's "low"

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
      He hit him with a headbut in the nuts for **** sake, landed some body shots and kov kept going, the point still stands he didn’t make him quit.
      yeah but if the ref doesnt say anything its ok!!! i wonder why ward refusd to travel during his career? probably had nothing to do with all those illegal tactics he got away with.....nothing at all. then to turn around and say he's a great boxer....you know people are on some twisted agenda sh-it. great boxers dont do this. great cheaters sure. pt barnum couldnt run a scam this good

Comment

Wow, Andre Ward ruined Kovalev's life, how sad -- but then again its not, he managed to escape death and has been awarded the WBO title because S.O.G retired, now his boogieman has vanished and Kovi can continue his career as champion....whats wrong with this guy? things could be so much worse ; OK now I'm starting to feel upset because I cant stand cry-babies, why did I even come in here?

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
          Wow, Andre Ward ruined Kovalev's life, how sad -- but then again its not, he managed to escape death and has been awarded the WBO title because S.O.G retired, now his boogieman has vanished and Kovi can continue his career as champion....whats wrong with this guy? things could be so much worse ; OK now I'm starting to feel upset because I cant stand cry-babies, why did I even come in here?
          You can kindly remove yourself from this thread, go jerk off to some Ward videos, and one day teach your son to be a real man and hit guys in the nuts during confrontations, just like your idol does. And grab a tissue for your tears on the way out.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
            You can kindly remove yourself from this thread, go jerk off to some Ward videos, and one day teach your son to be a real man and hit guys in the nuts during confrontations, just like your idol does. And grab a tissue for your tears on the way out.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
              Kov took the cheaters soul he retired scared for his life

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                He hit him with a headbut in the nuts for **** sake, landed some body shots and kov kept going, the point still stands he didn’t make him quit.
                He quit, no matter how much you don't want to believe it. Was looking for a way out when the actual body shots he were complaining were low when they weren't

Comment

Great read. Thanks for providing.

Here's hoping Kov gets back to P4P supremacy

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                    Here is a pretty interesting article by Sports Illustrated released earlier today. It's a pretty interesting read, in my opinion, regarding Sergey Kovalev.

https://www.si.com/boxing/2017/11/21...t-heavyweights

To those here who are world champions at sitting behind their computers and talking garbage, who call him quitter, crawl back and hide under your rocks.

To everyone else, post your opinions.
                    ... well, I don't really buy that car crush story...
                    ... but once an alcoholic, always an alcoholic...

(... this reminds me of the great Lemeshev...)

Comment

tldr coward who was humiliated by Ward.

Comment

Working...
                      X