No announcement yet.

An interesting Sports Illustrated article about Kovalev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
    Ward wrecked him, had him trying to quit before that right hand from legal body shots. Then the body shots after the right was just icing on the cake. I'll admit that last shot before Weeks stepped in was low. By then Krusher was already broken.

I hope he changed his life for good though and can come back even better. Still doesn't change that SOG sonned him
    Its not a good look kovalev was winning on the cards before ward went nut shot crazy

Comment

Originally posted by sbbigmike View Post
      Its not a good look kovalev was winning on the cards before ward went nut shot crazy
      Indeed.....

Comment

Originally posted by sbbigmike View Post
        He was winning on 1 card and trailed on the other 2. Try again

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
          It’s clear You have no clue what you were watching wasn’t low huh?

The funny thing is I already acknowledged the low blows but you have yet to dispute the shots that made him double over that were legal. Ward even stepped back after those shots. That's when Sergey knew he had enough.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
            He did well considering his lungs were full of tar and co-ordination messed up from years of vodka. Classic Duran.
            Now this is NEW reason he lost.How about just giving Ward credit(like everyone else who is not a fanboy of his)and just admit he lost.Big deal he took on another great fighter and lost no biggie still top fighter matter a fact he is #1 until proven otherwise now that Ward retired.No shame in trying to be great or better because I think he is a great fighter.He gave Ward the guy most people had #1pfp when he retired hell in both fights really.And about 2 3rds think he won a close fight 1st time(I had ward by 1).

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
              Here is a pretty interesting article by Sports Illustrated released earlier today. It's a pretty interesting read, in my opinion, regarding Sergey Kovalev.

https://www.si.com/boxing/2017/11/21...t-heavyweights

To those here who are world champions at sitting behind their computers and talking garbage, who call him quitter, crawl back and hide under your rocks.

To everyone else, post your opinions.
              Good article.

If he stays clean, he should rise back up and krush in the ring. I just hope he didn't lose the edge that got him there. We'll see Saturday night.

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
                Good article.

If he stays clean, he should rise back up and krush in the ring. I just hope he didn't lose the edge that got him there. We'll see Saturday night.
                I agree with you.

Comment

Working...
                X