Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have ordered DVD of Deontay Wilder glass getting SMASHED by harold sconiers!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by denium View Post
    That's against some amateur Polish bum, it's not the Sconiers fight.
    No, that was against your big ****en tall ass broken nose you walking hideous sight.

Comment

Attention all Wildtards who claimed that the KD never happened - http://www.boxingscene.com/eloy-pere...-up-win--31877

BUM

Comment

bombzzzzzzzzzquaaaaaad

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
          No, that was against your big ****en tall ass broken nose you walking hideous sight.
          Haha sit down you clown. It's not my fault that your idol is a glass jawed bum. I can't wait to see him twitching on the floor when he comes up against a proper fighter.

BUMMMMMMMMMMMMMM SQUADDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Comment

Haha sit down you clown. It's not my fault that your idol is a glass jawed bum. I can't wait to see him twitching on the floor when he comes up against a proper fighter.

Comment

💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣💣

Comment

Your boy is the one who is shook as hell, lmao. He's shook of Parker as well. Joshua is a bigot and a scumbag and tiny front teeth talking Hearn is the "hurl" that an alcoholic pukes.

Comment

Gee...........dredging up a decade old fight where two guys are throwing haymakers gives you AJ fanboys no ground to stand on when your guy is going down in recent fights.

You fools are grasping at straws now.

Comment

I hope u get it soon Earl.

Comment

That video did the rounds a few years back on YouTube

Comment

Working...
                      X