Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have ordered DVD of Deontay Wilder glass getting SMASHED by harold sconiers!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have ordered DVD of Deontay Wilder glass getting SMASHED by harold sconiers!!!!

It only cost me 29 bucks for a wilder "career dvd" LOL

The infamous footage which has been siezed by wilders people is gonna be in my hands and im uploading it to every social media site there is.

Wilder getting splattered by an 18% kos featherfist is gonna be out for the WORLD to see

You're a loser bro

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
      You're a loser bro
      They tried to cover this **** up like the roswell incident.

Ima expose the truth.

Comment

lol post it man.

Comment

which site did you order it from? I've always wanted to see certain untelevised fights

Comment

I already saw the knock down against Scorniers.. It was on Youtube years ago but been removed of the whole Internet. Sconiers was selling the fight for $20 on twitter.

But I don't really look in to that KD too much cause as sloppy as Wilder is.. He has that Power to end fights.

But let's be real.. This is what's going to happen

Last edited by NahMean; 11-21-2017, 11:36 PM.

Comment

There are certain users I put on suicide watch because they talk so much **** when the fighter they hate beats the fighter they love....they may not recover. This happened with Floyd-Pac and even Floyd-Mac (where are all the MMA fans that left?). Wilder-Joshua will make this board lose ALOTTTTTTTTTT of users.

Comment

Lol why is this such a big deal?

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                  There are certain users I put on suicide watch because they talk so much **** when the fighter they hate beats the fighter they love....they may not recover. This happened with Floyd-Pac and even Floyd-Mac (where are all the MMA fans that left?). Wilder-Joshua will make this board lose ALOTTTTTTTTTT of users.
                  I know man.. Those wilder fan girls need to be put on suicide watch after the fight.. Not that I will miss them, it's going to be a better place here without them. Amen.

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
                    Lol why is this such a big deal?
                    Because people try to act as though it didnt happen.

Wilder fans talk hella trash about joshuas chin when wilder got mashed BAD by a way lighter hitter than anyone who has hurt joshua. Im talking crawling on all fours, getting up at 10 wobbly as hell and being seconds away from being finished.

It used to be on youtube but all footage and even pictures got seized by wilders peeps

Comment

Working...
                    X