Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have ordered DVD of Deontay Wilder glass getting SMASHED by harold sconiers!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NakiFan View Post
    can you point me in the direction of this footage please.
    If you looking for footage of Joshua getting hurt its on Youtube, in his amatuer days he was stopped by Nistor (Eastern european champ amateur), and he was stopped by Whyte (Arch rival) and obvious KD by Klit.

Comment

• That's why it is a must to see Wilder against real competition first before getting awarded a superfight.
      It's is a disgrace in the sport to let him have a lucrative fight without deserving it.

Comment

• Originally posted by genrick View Post
        That's why it is a must to see Wilder against real competition first before getting awarded a superfight.
        It's is a disgrace in the sport to let him have a lucrative fight without deserving it.
        So you're saying Wilder the WBC champ . Has to earn himself a fight against another champ ? One who himself has only really been in with Elite competition Once .
        It's so obvious Hearn and AJ fans want Nothing to do with Wilder .

Comment

• Want to see Wilder getting dropped. YouTube his fight with Dustin Nichols.

The Sconiers one wasn't a flash knockdown, though. Wilder was seriously hurt.

Comment

• Originally posted by NakiFan View Post
            can you point me in the direction of this footage please.
            It's behind the Joshua Mihai Nistor tape.

Comment

• Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
              You're exactly right. It's Hearn. But, sometimes the fighter has to say "make the fight"!
              Yup at some point these fighters are big enough to fight anyone they wont or don't want.

Comment

• Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
                Few. There's a slew of footage. But why are you talking to that bottom of the barrel poster. His name is ****en Earl, lmao. Just take a **** and wipe.
                Lmao..........

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post
                  Attention all Wildtards who claimed that the KD never happened - http://www.boxingscene.com/eloy-pere...-up-win--31877

BUM
                  I remember reading that original article when it was written, and have searched for this video in the past, and never been able to find it. I was aware that it's been scrubbed.

Earl is commendable on this. He's also been posting here longer than Joshua has been a pro boxer I think, so Joshua fanboy comments don't really apply.

Comment

• Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
                    It only cost me 29 bucks for a wilder "career dvd" LOL

The infamous footage which has been siezed by wilders people is gonna be in my hands and im uploading it to every social media site there is.

Wilder getting splattered by an 18% kos featherfist is gonna be out for the WORLD to see
                    the dude's career has barely started.

There's this really amazing website they just came out with that you need to check out. It's called YouTube.com

Enjoy and save that money.

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeQruG2vMbI

That has Wilder being knocked down and doing the stanky leg, funny video too

Comment

Working...
                      X