Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Parker Dare 'Glass Chin' Joshua To Accept 65-35 or Else

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
    You know your **** collection consists of Eubank sr. ****ing vanilla girls and you slamming your head on the wall screaming, “why?!”

Tally ho, pip pip old chap!

Comment

Originally posted by thereeldeel View Post
      70/30 is still fair if you consider Joshua is the one generating all the money.
      I don't see any better options for Parker and soon he will likely have to face Povetkin in ****** and that's a fight he could very well lose.
      This is Parker's problem. The AJ fight is his payday even at 70/30. Every chance he loses his belt to Povetkin for far less money. Once its gone he will struggle to get a belt and without one he won't get his payday with AJ.

Not too concerned who Wilder and AJ fights next but the one one after that needs to be against each other.

Comment

65-35 of what exactly? It starts off as if they are talking about the purse but then end up talking about "net profit", which would mean ticket and PPV money and that just will not happen. Parker brings nothing in regards to both.

Comment

Lol... Joshua stops Parker mid rounds!!

Parker takes whatever Ed offers! Flat Fee!

All this Joshua hate needs to stop!!! 😂

Comment

Parker's major problem is that he's just not very good. Quite garbage actually. Joshua would wreck him within 8 rds. Parker and his team are pathetically desperate here and I'm sick of hearing from them. They know this would be by far the biggest payday this clown will ever make.

Comment

60/40 though?

Comment

Originally posted by cameltoe View Post
                Until Parker has a performance like AJ did against Wlad, getting off the floor and through the fire to stop him the way he did, then the evidence suggests otherwise.
                He wont be on the floor to begin with. Soft jaw Joshua

Comment

Originally posted by Pusnuts View Post
                  Parker never made it to Olympics and Joshua was Olympic champion, Joshua has grown up sparring and learning from better and smarter boxers than Afa Fatass'osi and bros.
                  Joshua is more impressive physically and his chin was never "dodgy" in the first place, so he's got wobbled once or twice by renowned punchers, Parker just hasn't swum in the same league.
                  Joshua is also a smarter boxer than Parker , he's not Frank Bruno II.
                  Joshua is also a tough and resilient fighter , Parker really is not going to walk through this guy just because he is uglier.

Parker needs to get his groove back and some dynamism and sharpness and confidence, going on current form he's going to get smashed up
                  His jaw is soft it's evident for all to see

Comment

Originally posted by Karoriori View Post
                    His jaw is soft it's evident for all to see
                    Yeah not really, I think it's better than average now probably, probably not much worse if any than Joe's
                    He got wobbled when young, inexperienced and 20-30 lbs lighter, he's got stronger legs now, more experience and a stronger neck
                    Likes of Dubois and David Price are way better offensively than anyone in NZ
                    It's skills that will make the difference and that's where Parker hasn't progressed and he looks heavier and softer and slower than he was vs say Dimitrenko.

Comment

Originally posted by thereeldeel View Post
                      I agree Parker is not the hardest guy to hit and whether he can handle Joshua's power we will only know for sure on the night. But one thing that is definitely 100% is the fact that Joshua gasses very easily even when he's not being pressed.
                      Parker on the other hand has plenty of stamina and will pressure Joshua the entire fight, and I believe that will be the deciding factor.
                      In any case I hope the fight gets made as it should be a barn burner while it lasts.
                      I will enjoy the fight when it happens. AJ does gas which is true, but he will always be dangerous. Parker to me is a solid fighter, but I want to see him vs someone like AJ. It's a new era so who knows how all of them really are.

Comment

Working...
                      X