Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fighters that I used to hate and made me eat my words.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fighters that I used to hate and made me eat my words.

Errol Spence- I called errol Spence chinny and was going to get knocked out by Brook. He proved me wrong after making all that ****ty threads about his chin that I made. Though his inactivity is making me waver. I don't like where he is going with.

Demetrius Andrade - Called him an inactive coward and does not have the balls to go out from a hopeless division and carve his own path instead of meaningless fights that won't happen in 154. He fought a decent and huge prospect and is trying to make himself a name in 160.

Chris Eubank - I nicknamed him "The Boy who lost his pen" when he refused to fight GGG. And after moving up to 168 and instead of staying a clown, challenged himself and is doing great performances.

These guys I used to dislike and now I'm in full support. How about you?
    Last edited by Thraxox; 11-21-2017, 01:27 AM.

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
    Errol Spence- I called errol Spence chinny and was going to get knocked out by Brook. He proved me wrong after making all that ****ty threads about his chin that I made. Though his inactivity is making me waver. I don't like where he is going with.

Demetrius Andrade - Called him an inactive coward and does not have the balls to go out from a hopeless division and carve his own path instead of meaningless fights that won't happen in 154. He fought a decent and huge prospect and is trying to make himself a name in 160.

Chris Eubank - I nicknamed him "The Boy who lost his pen" when he refused to fight GGG. And after moving up to 168 and instead of staying a clown, challenged himself and is doing great performances.

Don’t buy into headlines...

Comment

Bellew

I've picked against him in like his last 5 fights

Comment

No one.. cause I know what I see..

Comment

Jeff horny horn- thought he was gonna get pumped by PAC, instead horny came out and brutalised him

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
            No one.. cause I know what I see..

You been sonned by Drizzy, admit it and stop hating.

Comment

I don't think I have ever hated a fighter. Boxing isn't that serious

Comment

Anthony Joshua - Thought Klitschko would school him badly, it was actually competitive. Proved his chin, stamina (even though he punched himself out, lack of experience I think), recovery and boxing skills in that fight, things I'd been critical of.

Comment

I've recently become a huge fan of Terence Crawford after not being too sold on him in the past. I initially thought he was an over hyped boxer who used to pick on smaller sized opponents most of the time as a weight bully. That is, until he beat the likes of Victor Postol and Julius Idongo.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post

Andrade, a former world title holder with a **** reign at 154 is getting props for fighting a prospect? wtf lol

I agree with the Spence bit. I never thought he would get KOd and always rated his power but I did think he'd get outboxed...which he basically did but he did end up breaking what was left of Brooks heart.

I think his size and power are enough to beat smaller ww like thurman and porter.

Comment

Working...
                    X