Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jacobs: First Fight Was 50-50 - 100% I Win The Golovkin Rematch!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    oh lord you think he turned down ward...you must not know what wards offer was. that was a publicity stunt to trick people and nothing more. ward wanted a tune up and then to fight ggg in 2016. he never ever wanted to fight ggg straight away. the wbc said they were ordering the fight in nov of 2015 so the timeline simply makes no sense. ward didnt want to step up when ggg was available and thats all there is to it. dont blame ggg for that sh-it. ward had just had a tune up vs paul smith and he asks for another to delay the fight when he knew ggg was waiting for the wbc? come on.
    Do you mean the WBC was going to make GGG vs Ward a mandatory fight?

Comment

oh lord you think he turned down ward...you must not know what wards offer was. that was a publicity stunt to trick people and nothing more. ward wanted a tune up and then to fight ggg in 2016. he never ever wanted to fight ggg straight away. the wbc said they were ordering the fight in nov of 2015 so the timeline simply makes no sense. ward didnt want to step up when ggg was available and thats all there is to it. dont blame ggg for that sh-it. ward had just had a tune up vs paul smith and he asks for another to delay the fight when he knew ggg was waiting for the wbc? come on.
      I think I get what you're saying now about the timeline:

This LA Times article (hxxp://www.latimes.com/sports/sportsnow/la-sp-sn-andre-ward-boxing-gennady-golovkin-hbo-tom-loeffler-20150915-story.html) says Ward called GGG out after GGG had his fight with Lemieux scheduled and with the WBC soon to name GGG as the mandatory for the Cotto vs. Canelo winner. Ward wanted GGG to fight him in 2016 after Ward/both had a tune up, presumably at 168 (Ward had just fought Paul Smith at 175 in June 2015 and the call out happened in Sept

Comment

Originally posted by yoshik View Post
        Jacobs is a no hoper. Even with cheating and coming in 25 lb more than GGG he couldn't beat him. How about that?
        I'm a Golovkin fan so let's just get the out of the way...you calling Jacobs a no hoper makes you part of the problem in boxing. If he's a no hoper why did you bother watching the fight. On any given night Jacobs has the skills and size to beat anyone at 160 including Golovkin, that fight could've easily gone the other way and I could've just as easily lost my bet on Golovkin for the win. Let's have some respect, you punch a keyboard, these men punch each other for a living.

Comment

this man has gone full boxingscene tard.
          hes even using inaccurate compubox numbers to try and pretend he won. bullsh-it he landed more power shots, those shots were taken on the gloves and elbows upon review but compubox is sh-it and ggg's jab was a power shot that knocked his head around over and over.

Hahaha yes, we've been saying the same from the day one: Jacobs threw arm punches, can't be compared with Ggg's shots. Jacobs body shots were kess powerful than Ggg's jabs.
          But you just can't discuss with some ppl.

Comment

Originally posted by Rovi View Post
            Hahaha yes, we've been saying the same from the day one: Jacobs threw arm punches, can't be compared with Ggg's shots. Jacobs body shots were kess powerful than Ggg's jabs.
            But you just can't discuss with some ppl.
            jacobs body shots werent even landing for the most part therefore they dont count(except for defense in ggg's favor) some people just live in fantasy land if it suits their agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by Snoop Frog View Post
              So he's scared of the guy he fought and beat already? That's great logic. Life must be hard for you not being able to use logic
              Logic says lil g sux. #Lions Only!

Comment

Working...
              X