Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Fails, Screams in First 'I'm A Celebrity Bushtucker Trial'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strange behavior considering he used to be in Freddy Roaches Gym. Freddy made all his fighters partake in snake training. Here is Manny Pacquiao doing his part.

Comment

Dare to be great!

Comment

If Khan's career path keeps going this way he's eventually going to end up as a court jester somewhere. He might as well go ahead and legally change his name to Boo Boo the Fool right now.

Comment

LOL!!! For those who don't know generally the people who are disliked.. and do not cope well with these challenges get voted for again and again by the general public to do more..

So expect to see more and more Khan fails headlines

Comment

Everyone laughing at Khan today in work, even non boxing fans. He's making a tit put of himself but getting a lot of mainstream exposure.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I expect to see Khan getting voted to do every trial because he has shown weakness.

After he fails some more the camp mates will get annoyed with him, then the hunger will start affecting peoples moods and we will get some arguments, Khan will mentally fold, I'll give it a few more days.

Great stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                Everyone laughing at Khan today in work, even non boxing fans. He's making a tit put of himself but getting a lot of mainstream exposure.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                Even my mum went "Why is he screaming, get on with it or people don't eat"

Then when he quit and said "I pulled out a python!" to the camp.....my mum said "more like a grass snake" lol

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
                  Even my mum went "Why is he screaming, get on with it or people don't eat"

Then when he quit and said "I pulled out a python!" to the camp.....my mum said "more like a grass snake" lol
                  My friend at work, "He looks podgy for a boxer"

Comment

We need the Gypsy King on this show.

Comment

Originally posted by Califire209 View Post
                      LOL I wish they televised that show in the US

Comment

Working...
                      X