Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Fails, Screams in First 'I'm A Celebrity Bushtucker Trial'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Normally I'd be saddened that this actuallly makes it as news but since it's about moron Khan screaming like a little girl on tv, then that's different.

Comment

Originally posted by Califire209 View Post
      Now Khan definitely needs to fight Brook to find out which quitter will be the first to Quit.
      Don't be f***ing stupid, you ever broken an orbital bone in a boxing match? How dare you.

Comment

'Amir Khan Fails' hahaha amazing headline, I love this s*** this dude is great for laughs, imagine if he ever boxes again!!

Comment

Amir was the most famous on in there, now he's eliminated, not worth watching the rest of the season. I swear he was the only one on there I knew. The rest I've never heard of. I feel old.

Comment

Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
            Don't be f***ing stupid, you ever broken an orbital bone in a boxing match? How dare you.
            LOL don't be so sensitive, let's be real though they're cut from the same cloth they're made for each other

Comment

Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
              I think it’s safe to say, someone sitting annoymously behind a keyboard questioning the bravery of professional boxers has not endured any type of injury in a boxing match.

Comment

You dont do Snakes spider amir??? You forgot to mention punches to the head as well.

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
                  The next time he gets KO'd his opponent should bring out a snake like Jake "The Snake" Roberts used to do and let it crawl all over him - he won't even know it's on him for several minutes at least...
                  Hahahaha.....

Comment

I don't think I ever get tired of negative things happening to Khan lol. Keep em coming Amir.

Comment

Originally posted by Mequetrefe View Post
                      Khan should be considered a national treasure in Pakistan, this guy is the best thing that has come out that fcking country LMAO.
                      In a “Borat” sort of way.

Comment

Working...
                      X