No announcement yet.

Amir Khan pulling out a snake by accident

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
    They wouldn't put any seriously dangerous creatures in there, imagine the insurance payouts. It's really a family entertainment show at the end of the day. That's why they should just tell themselves that and mentally convince themselves they can't be harmed.

Easier said than done if you have a phobia though of course haha.
    Hmmm.. good points.
    Still, it seems pretty scripted. I find it hard to believe Amir doesn't know a thing or two about snake charming from his Pakistani roots.
    Also, A family show that wouldn't cast dangerous creatures? You mean to tell me Amir isn't a dangerous creature behind the wheel? Tell that to his car insurance provider and that geezer he ran over.

On a serious note, hope Amir can clean out 147 and shut everyone up. That would be rich

Comment

Attention junky Khan isn't looking so good.

Comment

On a show like this you have to be very composed, very few manage though

Most people have a phobia of snakes, rats, spiders and creepy crawlies

Khan is literally ****ed, the public have now voted him for the next trial. This is going to make for some great viewing though lol

Last edited by FrankieBruno; 11-20-2017, 09:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
          I dint but just think he gets mores s hite then he deserves he has been top 10 for how long?The best at 140 for a while and how many people on here can say they are 30 best at what THEY do in their City.
          He gets hate because he is delusional. He has a lot of speed but not much of anything else. But he talks like he is one of the great ones.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
            He gets hate because he is delusional. He has a lot of speed but not much of anything else. But he talks like he is one of the great ones.
            He's delusional because hes been KO'd so many times, surely he deserves props for having balls to keep getting back in the ring, despite having a nelly neck and the worst possible genetics for a chin in the entire world?

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
              I wont say great one but he was one of the VERY GOOD ones.But cant see him coming back and winning with anything top 5 or real close.Not after last KO and being inactive chins tend to get whose after a few like he has had last one topping it off.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                He's delusional because hes been KO'd so many times, surely he deserves props for having balls to keep getting back in the ring, despite having a nelly neck and the worst possible genetics for a chin in the entire world?
                I think that's way overstating it.You don't reach the places he got(top 3 140.top 10 147)with having the worst genetics for a chin in his city much less the world.I mean he cant hardy count last one he was in vs a guy MUCH bigger.Other 2 were at least good punchers and DG was a good fighter who was getting beat up pretty good.Khan got too gutsy he cought betweem a punch(which DG knew was his only chance).He not a ATG but think he is underated and gets too much s hite.He was fun to watch got give um that.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadBodyBodyBody View Post
                  This guy, for real, what a ****ing pussy
                  Mann stfu..

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                    Thought I'd seen it all on NSB but a guy who writes blogs on the internet for a living calling a pro boxer a beta takes the biscuit
                    I write blogs for a living?

Khan is a beta. You can be a fighter, you could be a goddamn super hero but if you scream like a little girl on national tv because of a little creepies, then you're a beta.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                      great thread. bunch of dude's khan would knock unconscious in a few seconds calling a professional, world champion level boxer a coward.

i'd love to see all your hot girlfriends, big muscles, fancy cars, and huge dicks in person. minus the dicks
                      Originally posted by New England View Post
                      yeah, the guy who fights for a living is a beta. you're all tougher than he is.
                      Another beta creeps out

Your pathetic SJWesque posts in this thread had me rolling too. Back to campus kiddo.

Comment

Working...
                      X