No announcement yet.

Amir Khan pulling out a snake by accident

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
    Look at the difference in demeanor compared to David Haye! I would say David Haye, Linford Christie and Fatima Whitbread where the most composed people ever on that show!

Look how unmoved he was by the alligator.....

Shaun Ryder too, but this **** was probably a normal night out for him. I remember Katie Price was pretty composed too surprisingly. I haven't watched it since those days though.

Comment

Goddamn, I hate snakes. Big or small.

Comment

I think Khan gets WAY too much S hite.He is a good fighter without a great chin but has fought a lot of top fightrer's.He was the best at 140 for a while at besides bs loss to Peterson It took Garcia going thur hell to beat him.And the Canelo fight was a a size mismatch.I don't mind guys with shaky chins(Norris for ex)if they got the heart to help overcome.And I'm not crazy about SNAKES EITHER.

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
          I think Khan gets WAY too much S hite.He is a good fighter without a great chin but has fought a lot of top fightrer's.He was the best at 140 for a while at besides bs loss to Peterson It took Garcia going thur hell to beat him.And the Canelo fight was a a size mismatch.I don't mind guys with shaky chins(Norris for ex)if they got the heart to help overcome.And I'm not crazy about SNAKES EITHER.
          Don't forget Prescott

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
            not gonna rip him. It took me 10 minutes of psyching myself up to get rid of a giant slug that had slid in through a window.

Thing was nasty, stuck like fook to the window sill. Had to use spatula to scrape that guy off.
            THATS FUNNY S HITE. For me its the Centapede I can take most else but those ****er's I tell the GF to get rid off lol.

Comment

Was that a stone crab? Those things can literally cut your finger off with their claws..
              that would have been hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                Don't forget Prescott
                I dint but just think he gets mores s hite then he deserves he has been top 10 for how long?The best at 140 for a while and how many people on here can say they are 30 best at what THEY do in their City.

Comment

Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
                  Was that a stone crab? Those things can literally cut your finger off with their claws..
                  that would have been hilarious
                  They wouldn't put any seriously dangerous creatures in there, imagine the insurance payouts. It's really a family entertainment show at the end of the day. That's why they should just tell themselves that and mentally convince themselves they can't be harmed.

Easier said than done if you have a phobia though of course haha.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
                    They wouldn't put any seriously dangerous creatures in there, imagine the insurance payouts. It's really a family entertainment show at the end of the day. That's why they should just tell themselves that and mentally convince themselves they can't be harmed.

Easier said than done if you have a phobia though of course haha.
                    Good points all way around.

Comment

Lol, the man is a warrior calling him a *****. Hilarious vid though.

Comment

Working...
                      X