No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: If There is a Big Fight at 168 - I Would Move Up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
    You've heard right -- it also involved a certain pen...
    I knew this was coming! Keep thinking that, bro.
    I don't see GGG going anywhere near Eubank Jr at 168.

Comment

• Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
      where do you come up with such stuff? random youtube comments? but but Nelo is a LHW.... if you ever hit a gym in your life you'd know that fighting 4 times a year is rather practical to stay in shape... cause when you're not, check the pictures of Lil'G in the pre conference startups vs Nelo. he is clearly at 190lbs+ like BJS admitting he's a Cruiser when not in shape

[IMG][/IMG]
      Damn!!! Is that Heavyweight Mike Tyson??? But, but photos lie

Comment

Derranged larryxxx.

Derranged, what does this guy issa saying? I don't follow. Is he trolling?
        //// Is a race baiting troll account himself so he's really not one to judge.

Comment

So he rehydrated 25 lbs to still be smaller than Lil’G?

Forget your theories of weighins, maybe you don’t know how simple physics works..

Nelo, the LHW smaller than Lil’G... therefore that makes Golovkin at least a drained Super Middleweight fighter?!
          Theyll also tell you Canelo grows to 6' 4" when he hydrates as well.

Hes like the HULK!!! He grows HUGE Dinosaur Size!!! While ittt bitty 4' 3" 110lb GGG CHOPS these GIANTS down to size!

Comment

Ward was 171 3/4 (because the fight was signed for 172 lb)
            ... by 2005 you mean 2015, right?
            yea my bad meant to write that from the get go you know what I ment

green k'd

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
              I knew this was coming! Keep thinking that, bro.
              I don't see GGG going anywhere near Eubank Jr at 168.
              First wait and see him fighting the Ugly Kid...

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                Theyll also tell you Canelo grows to 6' 4" when he hydrates as well.

Hes like the HULK!!! He grows HUGE Dinosaur Size!!! While ittt bitty 4' 3" 110lb GGG CHOPS these GIANTS down to size!
                check it out bro. Look how huge Golovkin's frame is next to Hagler the day after he fought Ishida!! And that Hagler right there is a husky out of shape Hagler....

look at GGG next to Tyson here in 2014...

Look at Golovkin here next to Alvarez after his ''injury'' with Jacobs...with that gut...

Golovkin drains at 160 which is why he be looking all gaunt at the final days of the fights. Hagler days didn't have that flexibility for what the sport does today....

Comment

First wait and see him fighting the Ugly Kid...
                  Lol.. Yes, sir, will do that!

Comment

where do you come up with such stuff? random youtube comments? but but Nelo is a LHW.... if you ever hit a gym in your life you'd know that fighting 4 times a year is rather practical to stay in shape... cause when you're not, check the pictures of Lil'G in the pre conference startups vs Nelo. he is clearly at 190lbs+ like BJS admitting he's a Cruiser when not in shape

[IMG][/IMG]
                    Fight-night weights of both fights over the past decade & seeing them in the ring together.

Posting dehydrated weigh-in & angled suit photos (when we've seen them fight) means you probably agree with me.

I'd like to again point out that neither of these fighters are black and you have no genuine interest in this topic. You're waiting for the chance to spin it in that direction. Stop being such a fake little woman.

Comment

• good stuff, i thought this is what everyone wanted? 'great fighters move up' 'One division coward' you all typed ths **** day in and day out for years and now everyones complaining, you guys are shameless

Comment

Working...
                      X