Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Price: I Felt Joshua Would Wipe Wilder Out - Not Anymore

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Price: I Felt Joshua Would Wipe Wilder Out - Not Anymore

Olympic bronze medal winner David Price (21-4, 18 KOs) had long predicted that IBF, IBO, WBA heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua would demolish WBC champion Deontay Wilder. But, that is no longer his opinion on the fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Well they would both wipe you out in about 30 seconds Pricey. Might even wipe your chin off the face of the earth. Please come back and fight domestic and European level guys, you are the most entertaining fighter in boxing! I LMAO during almost every Price fight, pure comedy gold!!!

Comment

so wilder wiping out a 39 year old morbidly obese man who didnt throw any punches is a game changer? this guy belongs on boxingscene with stupid comments like this

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
        Well they would both wipe you out in about 30 seconds Pricey. Might even wipe your chin off the face of the earth. Please come back and fight domestic and European level guys, you are the most entertaining fighter in boxing! I LMAO during almost every Price fight, pure comedy gold!!!
        Despite his abysmal chin with looking terrified and gassed when he steps in the ring Price still hits hard. His only chance would be to come out 1st round throw a straight right bomb and pray it connects.

Comment

Price is an interesting HW because of the power he possesses but also because of the extremely weak chin he has. I will always watch his fights because they usually end with someone getting knocked out. Make Price vs Chisora...

Comment

People are reading way too much into wilder blasting out a 40 year old retired rastafarian who didn't even want to be in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              so wilder wiping out a 39 year old morbidly obese man who didnt throw any punches is a game changer? this guy belongs on boxingscene with stupid comments like this
              Its always like this, your only good as your last fight. Joshua looked bad against Takam while Wilder destroyed a corpse. But before when Wilder looked bad against Washington everyone was saying he got exposed. Same with GGG vs Jacobs and Kell Brook people saying how GGG would not take a uppercut from Canelo based on the previous fights.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                Thought he had some interesting take on the style that might give the Wild Man a shot...

I wonder if someone might have layed a few Bucks on him to pimp up interest in the fight...

Comment

There it is ladies, David Price one of the first men to KO Anthony Joshua has provided us reliable information from personal experience

-- these recent interviews revealing the thoughts of top HW's regarding the expected colossal collision between Deontay Wilder and Anthony Joshua inherently validated Deontay 'Bronze-Bomber' Wilder as truly elite and frankly the best HW on the planet when experts pick Deontay to beat the suppose #1. HW champion.

Comment

Originally posted by NakiFan View Post
                    People are reading way too much into wilder blasting out a 40 year old retired rastafarian who didn't even want to be in the ring.
                    Lol, talking about READING you should actually try reading the article buddy...he didn't say anything about the Stiverne fight.

"before I watched Joshua against Takam, I fancied Joshua to wipe the floor with Wilder"

His theory is based 100% on watching the Takam fight and has nothing to do the '40 year old rastafarian'.

Comment

Working...
                    X