Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jacobs: I Saw in Golovkin's Eyes at The End, He Was a Beaten Man

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keep dreaming! You were beaten! Pure BS

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Former WBA 'regular' middleweight champion Daniel Jacobs (33-2, 29 KOs) maintains that he was rightful winner of the March encounter with IBF, IBO, WBC, WBA 'super' champion Gennady Golovkin (37-0-1, 33 KOs). Jacobs was dropped in the fourth round, but came back swinging hard to make the contest very close before a packed crowd at New York's Madison Square Garden.
      [Click Here To Read More]

Jacobs just lost the 97k fans he gained in that fight

Comment

Originally posted by landotter View Post
        I am one of Danny Jacobs biggest defenders. Sorry, Danny. You are off the road on this particular track. I have watched that fight three times, once on PPV (only one I have bought), on HBO replay, and once on HBO Go when I was bored. Jacobs did fantastic things in those middle rounds. Trip G owned the early part, and Jacobs adjusted to his jab, changed some of his angles on punches and really took the fight to him. Then, Trip G adjusted to Jacobs, and by the last few rounds had command of distance and the ring again.

That defeated look you saw in his eyes was him already planning where to vacation after the fight.

Great fight. Great effort. Honest loss. But these are the things you say and do when you want the rematch.

if that is the only PPV you ever bought then you aint been following boxing for very long

how could that be the only PPV you ever bought ?

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          if that is the only PPV you ever bought then you aint been following boxing for very long

how could that be the only PPV you ever bought ?
          i've never bought a boxing ppv. i stand strong on my convictions. i dont support crap.

also im homeless and have no money

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            i've never bought a boxing ppv. i stand strong on my convictions. i dont support crap.

also im homeless and have no money
            Sell your ass then if you need money that bad.

Comment

I seen them ****s too, cuz.

Comment

Originally posted by trueblood View Post
                You ran ---Ran--- You lost dude! Big time. Do you think we want to hear this ****>

Your embarrassing yourself.. He won.. You had Height reach.. speed & a CHEATING WEIGHT!

And you still lost. Fight Charlo Like you said BIG MOUTH

God shut up about your loss... EMBARRASSING!!
                Dude he aint ever gon fight Charlo. Dude ran away from Showtime and Haymon straight into Eddie Hearn and HBO's arms as soon as Charlo moved up. He knew what was coming and didn't want none of it.

Comment

As usual whenever golovtards ( who surely watched the fight on a shîtty stream) see anything or anyone in any way shape or form questioning the bs narrative of ggcherrypicker supremes supposed greatness,they go into a full on bîtchfit & start screaming at the top of their lungs"ggg never robbed anyone, he's the greatest mw of all time,if u don't like it then u can just get out....u must be a mesikan...u took my jawb"

Priceless

Comment

Triple G wipes the floor with him in rematch

Comment

hahahaha wtf

Comment

Working...
                      X