Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jacobs: I Saw in Golovkin's Eyes at The End, He Was a Beaten Man

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jacobs: I Saw in Golovkin's Eyes at The End, He Was a Beaten Man

Former WBA 'regular' middleweight champion Daniel Jacobs (33-2, 29 KOs) maintains that he was rightful winner of the March encounter with IBF, IBO, WBC, WBA 'super' champion Gennady Golovkin (37-0-1, 33 KOs). Jacobs was dropped in the fourth round, but came back swinging hard to make the contest very close before a packed crowd at New York's Madison Square Garden.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Agreed. It's not like you only won rounds 2, 10, and 11 or anything like that..

Comment

I am one of Danny Jacobs biggest defenders. Sorry, Danny. You are off the road on this particular track. I have watched that fight three times, once on PPV (only one I have bought), on HBO replay, and once on HBO Go when I was bored. Jacobs did fantastic things in those middle rounds. Trip G owned the early part, and Jacobs adjusted to his jab, changed some of his angles on punches and really took the fight to him. Then, Trip G adjusted to Jacobs, and by the last few rounds had command of distance and the ring again.

That defeated look you saw in his eyes was him already planning where to vacation after the fight.

Great fight. Great effort. Honest loss. But these are the things you say and do when you want the rematch.

Comment

Comment

This is getting really pathetic, I start to lose respect towards JD. You lost no doubt, get over it, stop giving yourself too much credit for surviving 12 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            Haha him dropping to his knees and holding on to the ropes was priceless after the final bell.

Comment

Delusional Jacobs

You ran ---Ran--- You lost dude! Big time. Do you think we want to hear this ****>

Your embarrassing yourself.. He won.. You had Height reach.. speed & a CHEATING WEIGHT!

And you still lost. Fight Charlo Like you said BIG MOUTH

God shut up about your loss... EMBARRASSING!!

Comment

Comment

LOVE THAT PICTURE OF YOU at the end of that ass topping...HOLDING THE ROPES...

I went the distance with the Champ* FIGHT CHARLO >> Or did HBO & HEARN say SHUT THE F__K UP LIKE US!

Comment

Great pictures. Danny almost died that night.

I wonder if Hearn told Jacobs to come up with this trash. Nobody really cared about him fighting Arias because the fight was boring.

Comment

Working...
                    X