Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir "I don't like spaces that have leaves" khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't realise it started. Will be watching this show. Amir is unintentionally funny.

Comment

Can you imagine Amir Khan, Gevontae Davis, Sergei Kovalev, Derek Chisora, Margarito and Adrien Broner in the Jungle. The conversations would be mind blowing

Comment

Khan hasn't come across well so far. He says he wants to show a different side to him that he isn't arrogant like everyone thinks, then says stuff like "There's a reason why people call me King Khan". Yeah very humble Amir, even Naseem Hamed the guy with an ego the size of Jupiter only called himself a Prince. Khan is frickin delusional, he lives in his own little world.

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
          Can you imagine Amir Khan, Gevontae Davis, Sergei Kovalev, Derek Chisora, Margarito and Adrien Broner in the Jungle. The conversations would be mind blowing
          I would love to hear that

Comment

I dont think Khan had any sort of education, if he did then i feel sorry for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              I dont think Khan had any sort of education, if he did then i feel sorry for him.
              He doesn't come across as being the smartest guy on the planet. He did complete high school and then went to Bolton community college apparently, so while clearly not a towering intellect he isn't a complete idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by RedZmaja View Post
                How long does this garbage reality show lasts? I guess this forum will be full of Amir Khan drama until it lasts.
                I know, for a bunch of racists who claim to hate him, they sure do talk about him a lot.

Comment

Khan is going to try really hard to improve his profile and win some public support for being a 'nice, misunderstood guy'.

The problem is, the British public already believe Khan is an egotistical d1ck and will not be swayed.

If his reputation was borderline or undecided, then going on this type of show would be a good risk to take, but knowing Khan, he will make some stupid mistake and (rightly so) be vilified for it.

Khan is well known in the UK, but only for negative reasons. He is not liked well at all outside of Bolton.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubber Ducky View Post
                    He doesn't come across as being the smartest guy on the planet. He did complete high school and then went to Bolton community college apparently, so while clearly not a towering intellect he isn't a complete idiot.
                    Any intelligent thought processes or neurotransmitters khan had have been knocked out of him literally.

Can tell his reflexes have bit the dust. that woman he competed against last night pressed the buzzer faster then him. Imagine that a lady from a pop group has better reflexes then king cuck

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
                      Didn't realise it started. Will be watching this show. Amir is unintentionally funny.
                      Only started last night you haven't missed to much bud.

Comment

Working...
                      X