Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eleider Alvarez Gives The Latest on Adonis Stevenson Situation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by My Low Place View Post
    i love kov vs adonis just as much as you do, but i realize that kov had the shot and he blew off 2 purse bids..

theres nothing more to it than that...if u dont like who the lineal champ is..go change it...maybe beterbiev will quit trying to leave teh guy who promotes him and adonis and set his sites on adonis?? we'll see where it goes from there
    Yes, I understand that but man just look at his resume??? Kov. was fighting P4P #1 while Stevenson

2017-06-03 Andrzej Fonfara
    2016-07-29 Thomas Williams Jr
    2015-09-11 Tommy Karpency
    2015-04-04 Sakio Bika
    2014-12-19 Dmitry Sukhotskiy
    2014-05-24 Andrzej Fonfara

WTF is this???

And that ASS CLOWN TALKS SHT about Vyacheslav Shabranskyy???

Kovalov just LOST TWICE to the P4P #1. Doesn't he at least desreve a CAP driver fight??? Which is Stevenson ENTIRE CAREER!!!

I just don't like SHT talkers
    Last edited by Shadoww702; 11-19-2017, 05:56 PM.

Comment

the purse bid kovalev asked for, got, and then ducked was way more of a blatant duck...and it was for all the belts in the division..

stevenson going to showtime had nothing to do with kovalev it had to do with stevnson fighting a higher ranked guy for more money and for more belts.

fonfara 2 was off of a one year layoff...fonfara was much bigger than stevenosn and the only guy to ever give stevenson at test at 175

meanwhile kov is fightin a guy who got ko'd by barrera FOR A TITLE...i dont see you whining there..

Andrzej Fonfara - KTFO by Joe Smith Jr AND Derrick Findley... Who the HELL is Derrick Findley??? Do they mean Micheal Finley from the MAvs???

Thomas Williams Jr - ALL 3 losses by TKO

Tommy Karpency - BLAH!!!! Google that SHT!!!

Sakio Bika - A CAREER Super MW!!! 168 LBER

Dmitry Sukhotskiy - BLAHH!!!! 3-0 Ulugbek Khakberdiev KHTFO!!! In his THIRD FIGHT!!!!

Comment

Boone I took the fight on two weeks’ notice and was training myself. "They just called me," Boone told ******.com. "By him being 13-0, I just figured he couldn’t be that experienced so I took the fight. I didn’t know nothing about him." Boone described the fight with Stevenson.

Comment

lol these guys just dont get over the fact that kovalev was the ducker
          quit trolling this forum is smarter than that. Stevenson is the piece of s*** that ducked Kovalev it's fact. Stevenson is holding that belt hostage.

Comment

PAN AFRICANIST IS KILLING YOU...I DONT HAVE TO..

AND FROM WAT I READ HIS POINTS ARE 100% CORRECT

your points are just your anger and no context...therefore you anger is misplaced and not needed
            Yeah stating the actual facts is anger. You are too dumb to realize I proven right. Bottom line Kovalev has done more and proven he wanted to fight the best. Stevenson is just happy to cash those checks for beating up bums. That shows he is just money hungry and holding the green belt hostage for as long as his old ass can keep ducking real LHWs.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
              Yes, I understand that but man just look at his resume??? Kov. was fighting P4P #1 while Stevenson

2017-06-03 Andrzej Fonfara
              2016-07-29 Thomas Williams Jr
              2015-09-11 Tommy Karpency
              2015-04-04 Sakio Bika
              2014-12-19 Dmitry Sukhotskiy
              2014-05-24 Andrzej Fonfara

WTF is this???

And that ASS CLOWN TALKS SHT about Vyacheslav Shabranskyy???

Kovalov just LOST TWICE to the P4P #1. Doesn't he at least desreve a CAP driver fight??? Which is Stevenson ENTIRE CAREER!!!

I just don't like SHT talkers
              wward ducked adonis from 2014 to 2017...cant help that
              ward said adonis did nothing for him money wise..but it's well known that stevenson in canada is more popular than kov in the US...hence kov going to be the one traveling to fight stevenson in canada

karpency, williams jr and karpency were top 10...and bika is former champ....the 2nd fonfara figh happened bc joe smith ducked adonis for a fight in NY...so adonis went on a year layoff with no opooent so he tuned up vs his toughtest fight at 175 yet...but the haters didnt think about htat...they didnt report on joe smith ducking him at all..but jumped all down his case for a bad resume..

U CANNOT HAVE IT BOTH WAYS...HE'S BEEN DUCKED BY THIS LIST OF FIGHTERS..
              ANDRE WARD
              JEAN PASCAL
              BERNARD HOPKINS
              SERGEY KOVALEV
              ELIEDER ALVAREZ
              JOE SMITH JR
              FONFARA (WHEN PPL WANTED THE 2ND FIGHT)

Comment

Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
                quit trolling this forum is smarter than that. Stevenson is the piece of s*** that ducked kovalev it's fact. Stevenson is holding that belt hostage.
                well tell me why the people in here that are "smarter than that" getting schooled with facts by myself and others?

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                  Andrzej Fonfara - KTFO by Joe Smith Jr AND Derrick Findley... Who the HELL is Derrick Findley??? Do they mean Micheal Finley from the MAvs???

Thomas Williams Jr - ALL 3 losses by TKO

Tommy Karpency - BLAH!!!! Google that SHT!!!

Sakio Bika - A CAREER Super MW!!! 168 LBER

Dmitry Sukhotskiy - BLAHH!!!! 3-0 Ulugbek Khakberdiev KHTFO!!! In his THIRD FIGHT!!!!
                  and adonis offered joe smith a fight in NY, long island to be exact and joe smith turned it down!

thomas williams jr was coming off 3 huge ko's and was top 10 at 175 ranked by TRBR AND OTHER IN THE TOP TEN...he came to fight and put on a good show, but adonis was too good even at 39 years old

karpency was aslo top 10 by other rankings after beating dawson...karpency went on to fight gvozdy on a 10 day notice and almost stopped him with a nast knock down...but adonis handled him in 3 round and gets no credit? wow

bika is a former champ with a legit resume and nasty style..adonis handled him easy...not a great win but that was not the fight he wanted...

during all of these names it thatu dont want u need to be speaking about the guys who fought around him.....

bc he's still the lineal champ...and their not!

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
                    Yeah stating the actual facts is anger. You are too dumb to realize I proven right. Bottom line Kovalev has done more and proven he wanted to fight the best. Stevenson is just happy to cash those checks for beating up bums. That shows he is just money hungry and holding the green belt hostage for as long as his old ass can keep ducking real LHWs.
                    the goal is not to do more..the goal is to become the #1 man by beating the #1 man...
                    instead kov fought around the number 1 man and ended up with NO BELTS! BY WAY OF GETTING NUT PUNCHED...
                    GOOD DAY SIR

one more thing if he's so happy to cash bum checks then why did he offer fair deals to kov, bhop, pascal, smith jr, and more?

Comment

Originally posted by landotter View Post
                      Seriously, not big on calling people names, but Stevenson- who is talented, got a great arsenal, seems to be an ageless wonder, is decent defensively and has that killer left and the killer instinct to use it- has fought an incredible list of have not's in this division. He is the whole reason I have given up on lineal champs as a legit thing. If you beat the man, then fight B level fighters for 4 years, are you still the man?

Kovalev, who I have lost tons of respect for as a person, will fight anyone and is already talking unifications with Bivol and Beterbiev. He fought the top names available when he was champ, so I feel history has shown which of those two deserve respect at least as a fighter.

Now, Eleider Alvarez or Badou Jack would be fine fights for Stevenson. Legit opponents and I would watch either or both. However, there needs to be some other challenges for Stevenson the Showtime/HBO roadblock be screwed. And no way the Lineal Champ should be taking 11 months off between fights.
                      see this is the issue..u're letting kovalev fight around stevenson to become the man? who are you to do that?

thats why karma keeps kicking kovalev's but....he ducked adonis and got slandered by the wbc for it, but you are here praising his ability to fight around adonis....u're not getting away with that

Comment

Working...
                      X