Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lmao aj still cucking you brits. Keep on singing sweet Caroline doe

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
      The double standards in our world. Imagine if someone said "White Power"?

If you want to combat racism, praising black power and whine about anything whitey does won't help.
      You can't be serious. The phrase black power does not have the same history as the term white power.

But what aj said in chambers dm was racist. I'm just laughing all the brits defending him

Comment

What did he say?

Comment

I'm pretty sure this is fake.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
            Ignorant comments but he didn't actually discrimate or say anything dispariging against another race the way Fury or Mayweather did. What's funny and hypocritical is the same folk who defended those are the ones hating Joshua for this yet they mostly subscribe to the black is best that Joshua is saying and exclusively root for fighters based on ethnicity and hate on others based on ethnicity.

Quite funny all things considered.
            Joshua is a piece of **** and now you and Nahmean know lmao. He's a ****en stiff ass scumbag. He's mad about the bad press he got from his suspect performance against Takam and got tired of being Mr Nice guy and his true self is coming out. Fight Wilder and all will be forgotten. And hat ain't gonna happen.

I think that i did good lol.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
              What did he say?
              Superior black race and hash tagged black power.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
                Joshua is a piece of **** and now you and Nahmean know lmao. He's a ****en stiff ass scumbag. He's mad about the bad press he got from his suspect performance against Takam and got tired of being Mr Nice guy and his true self is coming out. Fight Wilder and all will be forgotten. And hat ain't gonna happen.

I think that i did good lol.
                He said what a lot of posters here subscribe too that black is superior.

It's not like he made racist comments about another race, made ***ist comments in addition to ****phobic comments and also beat up women or backed *****s actions like a fighter that's worshipped about these places that's a scumbag.

Or another one who used a brain injury of a young fighter to sell a fight and promised everything and did nothing but leave the kid to suffer like another fighter that's worshipped.

Or like Wilder who choked out and beat up a woman and assaulted another fighter in front of that fighters family including young kids.

Why are they not scumbags? Why do your condone that behavior but say Joshua is a scumbag based on allegedly typing "superior race" afterall you clearly believe the superior race thing.

I can't say he's a scumbag or not. I don't know the guy doesn't seem like he's done anything as bad as those others fighters who are angels.

Also Hopkins said he'd never lose to a white boy but then got his ass kicked nobody critisized him. A convicted thief.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                  Superior black race and hash tagged black power.
                  Thanks man.
                  Green K.

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
                    You can't be serious. The phrase black power does not have the same history as the term white power.

But what aj said in chambers dm was racist. I'm just laughing all the brits defending him
                    Wahhh wahh wahhhh fuck out of here with that history shit. You know deep inside black people don't really give a shit about other black people majority of the times. Only when it's convenient or they want something. Not saying there isn't injustices cause there is but you'd be surprised on how many white people get fucked over too.

If people like you and others that praise black power bullshit really gave a shit about it's history, you'd be combating slavery that is currently going on in today's world. Hardly anything goes to free the ****** that are currently being enslaved in Africa or other parts of the world. You know we buy shit from India and China? They have slavery too. How do you think we get cheap items? We'd rather pay for cheaper stuff and hide slavery than pay more and combat it.

People like you and many others are whiny fucks who are truly ignorant on what goes on in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                      He said what a lot of posters here subscribe too that black is superior.

It's not like he made racist comments about another race, made ***ist comments in addition to ****phobic comments and also beat up women or backed *****s actions like a fighter that's worshipped about these places that's a scumbag.

Or another one who used a brain injury of a young fighter to sell a fight and promised everything and did nothing but leave the kid to suffer like another fighter that's worshipped.

Or like Wilder who choked out and beat up a woman and assaulted another fighter in front of that fighters family including young kids.

Why are they not scumbags? Why do your condone that behavior but say Joshua is a scumbag based on allegedly typing "superior race" afterall you clearly believe the superior race thing.

I can't say he's a scumbag or not. I don't know the guy doesn't seem like he's done anything as bad as those others fighters who are angels.

Also Hopkins said he'd never lose to a white boy but then got his ass kicked nobody critisized him. A convicted thief.
                      I like how you've had to bring up a bunch of other boxers in order to give what Joshua said a pass.

We are discussing what Joshua said and what Joshua said alone. Pointing out what other fighters have done/said is a completely different conversation/thread.

When you are talking about 'the superior black race' you by very definition subscribing that other races are inferior to that race. That's racist. Just turn it around and see what sort of blowback a white fighter would get if they said they are 'the superior white race.' They would cop a lot of **** for it, and rightly so. Racism is racism whichever way you cut it.

I've long suspected that the public image of Joshua is somewhat manufactured. he was a scumbag drug dealer before and just because he has become a successful fighter doesn't mean his personality has necessarily changed. I'm looking forward to seeing the facade crumble and find out what sort of dude AJ truly is. We might be treated to a Mike Tyson car wreck over the next few years which would be awesome

Comment

Working...
                      X